• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy stars Chloe

Knew it was Uncharted as soon as I saw the goddamn product placement. Fuck that shit.

I own an Xperia (XZ) and find it jarring AF seeing it in the game.

Chloe and Nadine is the best possible combination. I don't dislike Sam, but he had an arc, and he seemingly vowed to not go overboard with treasure hunting. Chloe never gave up the life, and Nadine had a certain aspect unique among series villains (
she didn't die
).

Linkyn

It was bound to happen sooner or later. They can feel free to use whatever other characters they want to, but please for all that is good and holy,
let Nate and Elena live their lives in peace. As much as I liked A Thief's End, I already felt really bad for them getting dragged into another mess.

Thorzilla

Savage! At first I thought it was a new Tomb Raider and lost it when I saw Nadine.

More Uncharted from ND is never bad news. Bring it on!

Nev

Banned
When you thought they would've learned the lesson with the walking simulator syndrome they go FURTHER. The only gameplay was some Skyrim lock picking and QTEs without prompts. Jesus christ I hope when the video ends, the part where you can actually RUN begins. This over the shoulder shit looks awful. Watch them remove the jumping too because "it breaks immersion".

The Nadine choice is kinda boring but Chloe more than makes up for it.

I thought they were going to announce the coop release date in with this? Do we know when that is coming?

It is confirmed for mid-December. Given Naughty Dog's history with multiplayer that's 100% guaranteed to be Dec 15th at 23:59, trust me.

HeelPower

This looks like it Happens after UC4.After END GAME SPOILER
Nadine's shoreline's been wiped out searching for UC4's treasure

Koh

Unpopular opinion in this thread, but I despise Chloe. I'm not a fan most Claudia Black characters, who are all the same sexy-and-ill-make-sure-you-know-it to me.

I'll skip it and hope they have another game in the future starring another cast.

Top Bottom