• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Climax 27 [OT] It's a Real-Life Tournament Arc!!!!!

Jashobeam

so happy Naito won, there were a couple of times I really though Tanahashi was going to win it. The high fly flow to the outside was bonkers and they both sold their respective arm and knee injuries well. The main events for Tomorrow and the Finals are going to be so good, best wrestling in the world no doubt!

pbayne

Awesome night from start to finish. You are spoilt when Goto/Ibushi is maybe the weakest match. Nagata just shit man what a perfect moment for him.

Tana is just the man. No one else would get the crowd as close to 50/50 as he managed tonight. Its Naito's year tho baby.

pbayne

I find Taichi a bit of a guilty pleasure. Especially with his hilariously awesome Noah theme.

How was Rocky on commentary tonight?

tumblr_omp0zzS5VP1s05wxzo1_400.gif

tumblr_omp0zzS5VP1s05wxzo2_400.gif

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
Will the front page of NJPW World have spoilers for the finals once tonight is over? I'm watching tonight's show tomorrow night.

The elite doing a livestream atm.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J2oxGdMPm4

Dropping some good stuff like why chase owens is in njpw and Kenny thnks the skys the limit for Hiromu if he wants to move to Heavyweight

Jeez Kenny looks and sounds like shit. He says he is doing better than had been though so it will be interesting to see the match with Okada, likely to be heavily influenced by the injuries/wear-down of the tournament in terms of storytelling.

So if Kenny beats Okada today but losses to Naoto, who would be in line for a title shot first, Kenny or Evil. Just wondering what the possible main event I've got in store for the King of Pro Wrestling show when I'm in Tokyo in a few weeks.

Hex

Banned
So if Kenny beats Okada today but losses to Naoto, who would be in line for a title shot first, Kenny or Evil. Just wondering what the possible main event I've got in store for the King of Pro Wrestling show when I'm in Tokyo in a few weeks.

Kenny has the win over Evil so I would think him

Just finished yesterday's in time. ZSJ/Ishii was great. Nagata got me in the feels. Glad Naito won, I was expecting it, but when he got him in the cloverleaf again, man.

Top Bottom