• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Credo

I was going to pull on this Namine, but I guess mercy pulls must have spoiled me because when I saw there was no guarantee, I lost 100% of my enthusiasm. Guess I'll just become a jewel hoarder.

Bit of a shot in the dark here, but is anyone in an English speaking party with room in JP on Unicornis? Looking for a party, if I can't find one, guess I can just make one, too.

c-murph

If this is a thing, I'm holding out. Too many pulls, haha. Although, I did guilt a few and add some dots to other medals...

Well, I don't know for fact. I'm just saying that she will be back. Reoccuring trend seems to be that returning medals don't come back for a while but when they do they're slightly easier to obtain through some means. Still usually requiring you to spend many jewels of course.

Whatever the situation, I'm holding out still.

Razmos

Is it me or are the health bars on the new Union raids stupidly huge?
I noticed that too. The iron giant had +156 health bars, and there seems to be a lot more groups of enemies with a lot more HP.

It's made it even more tedious and grindy

Skittles

Well, I don't know for fact. I'm just saying that she will be back. Reoccuring trend seems to be that returning medals don't come back for a while but when they do they're slightly easier to obtain through some means. Still usually requiring you to spend many jewels of course.

Whatever the situation, I'm holding out still.
There's also the oogie boogie HSC which have medals which will do similar things, although not as strong. Saving for Tsum tsums seems to be the smart choice since they're the next medals which will give you a big boost in power.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Worse than the first go around Dark Side dude?
He's at +50-something with over 20 million health now and I only got 50 coins for killing it.

I noticed that too. The iron giant had +156 health bars, and there seems to be a lot more groups of enemies with a lot more HP.

It's made it even more tedious and grindy
I did one of those with one other person. Nobody else showed up until it was down to +30-something. I can see a lot of people quitting raids when they see certain bosses in them because of how long they take for so little reward. Why do those long ones when you can do those easy copter ones where you also get a couple of easy quests during them?

Azuran

Banned
6 pulls and I didn't get crap. It's nice to be reminded how much the rates suck without mercy. Oh well, at least I didn't waste that many jewels. I still have over 10k after all of that.

Got some decent medals thought so it wasn't a complete wash.

So, I just changed phone and I have a question about the transfer. I already linked my account to my Twitter account, but if I log in now it says there is no data for the game. Do I need to re-link the game on the old phone? Or am I doing something wrong?

c-murph

There's also the oogie boogie HSC which have medals which will do similar things, although not as strong. Saving for Tsum tsums seems to be the smart choice since they're the next medals which will give you a big boost in power.

But they're sooo potatoey.

So, I just changed phone and I have a question about the transfer. I already linked my account to my Twitter account, but if I log in now it says there is no data for the game. Do I need to re-link the game on the old phone? Or am I doing something wrong?

I thought you link it to a Facebook account. Didn't know you could use Twitter.

After reading all these posts about the unluckiness from pulling from the banner. I'm glad I stopped myself from pulling last night.
Going to start saving for Tsum Tsum or something good.

I feel like with the 5th pull and after being 1900, they really are trying to make people pull as much as possible.

So I think something good might be on the horizon.

c-murph

After reading all these posts about the unluckiness from pulling from the banner. I'm glad I stopped myself from pulling last night.

I feel like with the 5th pull and after being 1900, they really are trying to make people pull as much as possible.

It's because they "Gave" away one of their most sought after medals the week prior for an anniversary "gift". So now they have to make up for that loss by making another sought after medal a little more harder to get but under the guise that it gets easier and easier with the cheaper pulls. Odds are still the same every pull (whatever fraction of a percent it is). There's no guarantee. :(

Skittles

But they're sooo potatoey.

They're adorable balls of death thou.

All hail Tsum Tsum.

It's because they "Gave" away one of their most sought after medals the week prior for an anniversary "gift". So now they have to make up for that loss by making another sought after medal a little more harder to get but under the guise that it gets easier and easier with the cheaper pulls. Odds are still the same every pull (whatever fraction of a percent it is). There's no guarantee. :(
1900 a pull is exactly how many jewels you would have after 5 days of logging and a week of jewels quests. Probs not a concidence

I'm liking the direction they're taking with banners like the Ventus one though. An old prem and some brooms is pretty great, especially since the medals are all epics. If we get banners like that in the future but with 3 dots i'll be happy to pull

Credo

Yep, I plan on hoarding then. I'll see if I can build up as many jewels as I had saved for the anniversary. Thanks for the info!

Good thing I have to start saving jewels as I spent some on the Winnie the Pooh avatar, so I'm "broke" lol.

That said, since there're no mercy pulls, I'll wait until they do another banner release where you can get these medals again at a later time.

I spent about 13k on this banner. I did manage to get a HD Namine and I am able to guilt a couple more medals (I need a guilt event pleeeeeeeeeasssseee). Now I'm going into saving mode, looking for either the Tsum Tsums, EX medals or 0.2 Kairi, so I should have quite a bit of time to save until then.

Today was a good day for me. (For my JP account)

I restarted my JP account 7 times trying to get a Seph Ex.

On my 2nd pull of my 7th account. This happened...

ohsbAVX.jpg

Look at that level. lol I can guilt him once I beat quest 30 something. (Sadly can't atm because I foolishly activated the raid boss.. so have to wait 12 hours.)

Also my friend joined JP today. On his freaking second pull, he pulled a nonboosted Seph Ex.

I've done 3 pulls total, so I figured I might as well go for the mercy pull.

Although I will probably pull Tsum Tsum once or twice before it ends.

Psxphile

Naturally, the higher you go in this week's solo rank, the more of a gulf there is between ranks. I ended at 232nd after tonight's bonus time: to jump up 1 rank I'll need 4 million Lux.

To get to the next rank after I'll need 11 million more.

Actually, I think I linked it to my Google account a while back, but for some reason now the only options are Twitter and the SE account. I re-linked my game to Twitter and then the transfer worked.

I have to save some jewels for that Sephi banner, it looks really nice.

c-murph

Actually, I think I linked it to my Google account a while back, but for some reason now the only options are Twitter and the SE account. I re-linked my game to Twitter and then the transfer worked.

I have to save some jewels for that Sephi banner, it looks really nice.

Aaah, Must be Exvius where you needed a Facebook account.

Psxphile

In the JP version the only options I see are Twitter and SE, maybe it's different in the other version.

2 months ago they abruptly changed what you could link your account with in JP. Used to be you could link to Facebook, Gmail and one other Japan-exclusive service.

tumblr_inline_oj9mh0Drha1u9e114_500.png

In Global it's only ever been Facebook.

2 months ago they abruptly changed what you could link your account with in JP. Used to be you could link to Facebook, Gmail and one other Japan-exclusive service.

In Global it's only ever been Facebook.
So my memory wasn't that bad. I'm glad I still had my old phone around to migrate the data.

So the new HSC is kind of gross. You are basically required to whale in order to have a fighting chance. Boo.

It's ridiculous, I have a 56% multiplier and I can't even get the top prize after beating all of the enemies. So you need at least two of the 21% yourself and a friend medal at that. It's even worse when you remember that getting one of the best multipliers is completely based on extreme luck.

Famassu

The last time I was in the Top 10 000 on a HSC was probably in, like, September 2016. Maybe once after that but yeah... Kind of given up on those. It hasn't mattered if I've managed to have a big multiplier or if I've gotten through them while killing all enemies. It's 15 000th place or worse for mii.

Psxphile

I managed to place high enough in some to win the booby prize medals but usually never enough to guilt or the main event medals. Off the top of my head managed to get an RAX, Young Mickey, Sebastian (2!) and from the last one Pauper-rella. Sebastian has been my go-to buffer ever since.

I think I've done all right for myself. Really sucks to miss out on exclusive medals because your deck and medal pool doesn't cut the mustard, though.

deanote666

It's ridiculous, I have a 56% multiplier and I can't even get the top prize after beating all of the enemies. So you need at least two of the 21% yourself and a friend medal at that. It's even worse when you remember that getting one of the best multipliers is completely based on extreme luck.

Good to know. I can clear all enemies and only gotten 5.6m with a 14% multiplier.

I was able to be in the top prize bracket in the last HSC...

Top Bottom