• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Isolation on PC is 66% off on GMG for 24h! GET IT! GET IT! GET IT!

GavinUK86

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/action/alien-isolation/

2FButhZ.png

An additional 23% off with this code: H3U5TZ-9726D1-JIPSHC

Just a tip, if you can't redeem the extra voucher make sure to hit space, or delete a letter and re enter it, after pasting it in so the little green button lights up. Some people might not be aware of this.

Woffls

Just completed this yesterday and it is truly an incredible game. The DLC sounds pretty good so it might be worth waiting for a GOTY edition.

Panzon

Til when will this be available?

Gonna have to pick thus up when I get home tonight

Edit: Just noticed its a 24 hour sale

KePoW

Banned
Legit awesome game

Bought for full price and no regrets. But almost too tense for me, even on easy difficulty

roytheone

I want to play this game, but I have some doubts about the save system. Is there a lot of time between save opportunities?

I want to play this game, but I have some doubts about the save system. Is there a lot of time between save opportunities?
Save system isn't broken. It's just that you gotta save whenever you find the save system. And yes, there are enough save locations, it's just that you can get killed while saving the game.

Woffls

That's where a lot of the tension comes from. If you screw up, you're gonna' lose some progress, so you'll take extra care when planning routes and avoiding things.

There were perhaps a couple of occasions where I thought an extra save point could have been added for fairness, but in a 20 hour game based on what is essentially an open world... I'm gonna' overlook it.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
$13 after coupon: H3U5TZ-9726D1-JIPSHC

BUY THIS GAME PLS PLS PLS it's so good and i want a sequel -___-

roytheone

This game flat out would not make sense with quick save anywhere, just trust us on that

I understand that a quick save would be against the spirit of the game, but a "save and quit" option that would let you stop playing anywhere, but will destroy the save after loading would be nice.

Anyone who enjoys Alien/s and/or horror games should own this.

Save points can be 3-5 minutes apart generally. Might have been one or two times where that was a different story, but a lot of that extra time was due to enemy presence both between and near those save stations rather than the actual distance.

It really isn't a problem, and to this day I still don't understand the push back from reviewers and their hyperbolic whining of it.

This game. THIS GAME. in VR has absolutely become my most favorite gaming experience in my entire life so far. and i've been gaming since the Commodore 64

I would but DLC means wait for goty version to be on sale.

That's really if you're into all the timed challenge mode stuff, and there may not be a GOTY edition.

Between this and the additional code you can use, it's worth the jump here and wait for a sale for the challenge mode dlc if you get into that.

One of my favourite games of last year and possibly the most immersive game I've ever played. Sound and art design are phenomenal.

Flambe

Hmm wonder if this will run decently smooth on rig with 8gb ram, i5 2500k and 560 Twin Frozr or just wait for PS4 version sale?

Salsa

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck if I apply a voucher I can't use GMG credit ;__________;

otherwise it was mineeeeee

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Buy this game.

One of the better games I have played in years. Absolutely amazing achievement by Creative Assembly. Needs a sequel.

If you are any Alien Fan, double your pace, because nothing else captures the feel of the original better. Including the sequels.

Double dipped without hesitation.

Salsa

alright, i'll get it with credit + no voucher since it leaves it at like $8

sucks that I dont have proper headphones atm :/

You guys will love the game.

The moment when you hear the Xenomorph coming down from the vent and realize it's in the same room with you while you are using the save machine...

1365824050660.jpg

Top Bottom