• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Osthyvel

Yo! I hope someone can help me, i have series x with gamepass, and a lot of games that i bought over the years. I thinking of buying an Xbox to my daughter, maybe series s or an one x. But how does it work with account, can she play all my games that i have bought, and games from my gamepass on her console? How does it work :)

Last edited:

Forsythia

Yo! I hope someone can help me, i have series x with gamepass, and a lot of games that i bought over the years. I thinking of buying an Xbox to my daughter, maybe series s or an one x. But how does it work with account, can she play all my games that i have bought, and games from my gamepass on her console? How does it work :)

Login to your account on her Xbox and make this your home Xbox. That we she can play all your games. But on your Series X you need to be online to play your games.

RagnarokIV

This is very cool / interesting

Translation:

What happens when they leave gamepass?

Beat GIF by Xbox

LordCBH

I need help playing 360 games on my series X…..

I booted up lost odyssey and the sign in box kept freezing while trying to sign into my profile, though the game still keeps going on the background. Someone suggested I clear local 360 content in settings, so I did.

Now when I boot a 360 game I get the “Getting your Xbox 360 Account” screen followed immediately by a pop up that says it can’t sign in.

I tested all the network stuff in settings which show no issues. Has anyone run into this before? Any ideas cause I have no idea what to do

Topher

Gold Member
I need help playing 360 games on my series X…..

I booted up lost odyssey and the sign in box kept freezing while trying to sign into my profile, though the game still keeps going on the background. Someone suggested I clear local 360 content in settings, so I did.

Now when I boot a 360 game I get the “Getting your Xbox 360 Account” screen followed immediately by a pop up that says it can’t sign in.

I tested all the network stuff in settings which show no issues. Has anyone run into this before? Any ideas cause I have no idea what to do

Going through something similar. Every time I start a 360 game it asks for a password. Microsoft screwed up something here as others are also having problems. I'm going to get on a call with their support tomorrow. I'll let you know what they say

Last edited:

LordCBH

Going through something similar. Every time I start a 360 game it asks for a password. Microsoft screwed up something here as others are also having problems. I'm going to get on a call with their support tomorrow. I'll let you know what they say

It may not solve your issue, but I unplugged my Ethernet cable and connected to wifi and it seems to have kicked it into gear. Gonna try plugging my network cable back in later, but for now I’ll just play since changing networks seemed to have fixed it?

Topher

Gold Member
It may not solve your issue, but I unplugged my Ethernet cable and connected to wifi and it seems to have kicked it into gear. Gonna try plugging my network cable back in later, but for now I’ll just play since changing networks seemed to have fixed it?

I'm already on wifi. I'll try putting it on ether tomorrow. Just weird that works though. lol

LordCBH

I'm already on wifi. I'll try putting it on ether tomorrow. Just weird that works though. lol

Yeah I’m super confused lol. No problems connecting to anything other than trying to play 360 games on Ethernet. Gears 5 played online fine, media apps worked. Just bc games kept not working

Top Bottom