• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AngryJoe builds a new gaming PC - Ugly tower cometh.

Corpsepyre

Banned
AngryJoe's New PC Gaming Command Center

He went with an Alienware. Must say that's one ugly as fuck tower.

AJS Command Center PC Specs:
Area 51 Tower
Intel i7-5930k (6 cores, 15mb Cache, Overclocked 3.9 GHZ)
32 GB DDR4 Memory 2133mhz
Dual 8GB Geforce GTX 980's
256GB SSD Boot Drive
4TB 6KRPM SATA Hard Drive
1500 Watt Power Supply

Command Center Components:
3 Asus Ultrafast 1ms 27 Inch Monitors
Ergotech Triple Horizontal LCD Monitor Stand
Bush Furniture Series A Desks Hansen Cherry/Galaxy
Sharp 60 Inch Aquos LED TV
Mount-It! Dual Arm Swiveling TV Wall Mount
Elgato Capture HD
Microsoft Lifecam
Shure Digital PG 27 Microphone
Blue Yeti Microphone
Logitech G910 Keyboard
Logitech G930 Wireless Headset
Logitech mX Wireless Mouse
Logitech Z506 5.1 Speakers
PS4, Xbox One, and WiiU Consoles

I'm sure GAF could have helped him build a PC without dishing 2381760328 extra dollars, which he most likely did

EDIT: The main point of discussion being the look of that tower and the 8 GB 980 SLI setup he's supporting. I haven't heard of these.

Thread title misleading, he bought the computer. He never built it from scratch.

So much fun to build a pc. Wish I had the money to build one

So he didn't build anything rather ordered or was given a pc... Ya still can't stand the dude.

How does he have dual 8GB 980GTX, they only come in 4GB.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Dude, don't fucking put your Wii U on top of your PS4 on top of your Xbox One, are you crazy!?

cormack12

Gold Member
Props, sweet specs. Is he keeping a more mid range system as well to evaluate performance for reviews? As that will probably laugh at most games, maybe mask any issues....

AngryJoe needs to be banned on this site. His schtick is tired, his videos are too long, and I don't need to be updated on everything that he does in his life. I honestly don't care.

SgtCobra

Oh, well, good for you Joe, wish I had one, I think, I don't know, for free?

Where is the anger though? I thought this was ANGRY Joe? I didn't pay for this!!

8GB Geforce GTX 980?
That's not how SLI works.

EDIT: He actually said 8GB a piece? uhh... I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist atm.

MattyG

Banned
You know, I woke up this morning and thought "boy oh boy, I wonder what that crazy cat Angry Joe is up to today". Leave it to Gaf to let me know.

Why do people always make threads about this guy's videos? He's an idiot.
He is the future of gaming journalism... People were going crazy about true journalist talking behind the scene, imagine the future when these guys are the lead news and opinions for gaming and are easily bought off by gifts like this.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"It's is beautiful" (I admit, that's about all I saw after skipping to that bit by fluke, being disgusted and then closing the tab)

Apparently he is blind as well as angry. Or a massive liar.

W1SSY

How can a computer tower be ergonomic?
They had to pay him or give him the computer because that thing looks fugly.

Blobbers

And DSP bought a computer for 3000 dollars and it chugged trying to stream Rage at 60FPS. He was mad as fuck.
The moral of the story is: build your own PCs.

Top Bottom