• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AngryJoe builds a new gaming PC - Ugly tower cometh.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Posted so we could discuss that Alienware tower and the '8 GB Geforce GTX 980 SLI setup'. Should have clarified in the OP, sorry. Also, yes, the 'build' part shouldn't be there.

Sou Da

I finally actually looked at the video, that tower looks like a caricature of what people think PC players own.

NIN90

Even reading through the thread before watching couldn't prepare me for that tower. I actually burst out laughing as soon as I saw it.

Probably paid 1000$+ more than he should have for this, geez.
He did say they gave him a deal on it though lol.

It's obvious with all the viewers he has and internet reach, he probably paid little for it in fact. Alienware gains more out of this than him.

BokehKing

Banned
I usually don't like angry Joe, everything in his reviews is usually just the trolliest comments collected across the Internet peppered with some honest words. It's a shtickt and I get it, it works

A) I'm surprised he is not at 2 million yet
B) seeing him not in character, seems pretty cool, I'll stop hating him and subscribe

Liamc723

He is the future of gaming journalism... People were going crazy about true journalist talking behind the scene, imagine the future when these guys are the lead news and opinions for gaming and are easily bought off by gifts like this.

I shudder at the thought of people like him leading this industry's news.

Also, that tower is the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

Alienous

I usually don't like angry Joe, everything in his reviews is usually just the trolliest comments collected across the Internet peppered with some honest words. It's a shtickt and I get it, it works

B) seeing him not in character, seems pretty cool, I'll stop hating him and subscribe

There is a middle ground y'know, lol.

Trolliest comments collected across the internet?

Care to give some examples? You come of as insanely and suspiciously bitter.

yatesl

I was going to say there's nothing wrong with the status quo and getting a Fractal instead of that monstrosity, but then I saw he would have got it (almost?) free - so I can't blame him.

Just get rid of that case when the sponsorship is up.

BY2K

Membero Americo
YqoNhbF.png

iSbiNA4PtFY9J.gif

This has better be just for show, because he's gonna kill the PS4 and Xbox One.

Nabbis

I don't see those GPUs being enough for the screens. At least compared to what my 780 gives me for my 1080p screen. It's not really a trade off that i would take.

JNA

Banned
Guys those stacked consoles aren't plugged in. It's just for show.

People like to freak out over everything it seems.

His community literally donated a ton of money for this....? Also, why is this a thread? I mean, I like Angry Joe, but this is a personal Vlog that doesn't need a thread.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Wait, really? Do the PS4/XBONE really run so hot that you can't place anything on top of them?

It's generally a bad idea to stack multiple consoles on top of each other. Like here, the Xbox One's airvent is obstructed by the PS4.

Top Bottom