• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serkantoto: DeNA and Nintendo join press conference at 5PM JST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

Wow, DeNA and Nintendo just announced a joint press conference for 5pm today Japanese time. Both CEOs will be there (and so will I).

https://twitter.com/serkantoto/status/577713263405768704

There will be a live-stream on Youtube of said press conference. I am not yet allowed to share it but can at around 5pm Japanese time.

Dr. Serkan Toto ‏@serkantoto now
Before you ask: I am also not allowed to share the venue of the press conference. But it’s scheduled to take 60 minutes.

Dr. Serkan Toto @serkantoto · 2m 2 minutes ago
Good news for non-Japanese speakers: the live-stream of the Nintendo-DeNA presser will feature English simultaneous interpretation. Again,

Dr. Serkan Toto @serkantoto · 18s 18 seconds ago
am not allowed to share the link just yet but will do when I am (at around 5pm Japanese time, which is in 75 minutes).

https://twitter.com/serkantoto
t1426579200z0.png

DeNA owns mobage, which is one of the largest mobile platforms in Japan. Not that Nintendo will announce they will make games for mobile, but this is certainly interesting.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Surprise press conference with both CEOs? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FYI this press conference is in 1 hour 45 minutes.

OranSky

Banned
So there gonna stream it on YouTube? Was expecting that niko niko site or what ever it's called to be used for something like this.

All WIi U games cancelled and ported to iOS.

Enjoy XenobladeX, Zelda U and Starfox conveniently by playing them in the palm of your hand!

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
This will likely be the web/mobile eShop / Miiverse app that Nintendo have been working on. That's my bet.

Astral Dog

Delicious Smartphone games.

But really, this could be a good thing, Nintendo desperately needs another revenue stream.

THAT'S SOMETHING!

That's my reaction. XD

I hope this is pro-Nintendo and not a death blow. I mean, let's hope DeNA announce huge support or something or Nintendo buys them and wham, a bajillion exclusives or something.

Lord have mercy if it's the other way around. X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom