• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden Week Sale (Japanese Games) on NA PSN Store This Week

Shizuka

hwGS0xE.jpg

lZJrmZa.png

O9PEkUj.png

Oxo9xqB.png

wqQX0hO.png

kqQEzN7.png

Lwnx7T4.png

sQMkoHU.png

PSBlog post.

Webstore link for the Golden Week sale.

Konami trying to sell off their remaining
digital
stock

I wonder if they'll have any PS4 deals. There aren't that many JP PS4 games I suppose...

Tizoc

Be forwarned that the MGS Vita releases take up a lot of space, I think for PW+MGS1-3 you'll be using up what...5-7 gb?

Sorry for the cancellation of Silent Hills, to make it up to you, take 40% off the Silent Hill HD collection for PS3... oh wait

There is no Silent HD Collection; no such thing was ever made.

bigkrev

Golden Week sale last year was awesome (7.50 Muramasa, 5.00 Soul Calibur V), so my hopes are up for this sale.

Is there -anything- on PS4 that can be part of this sale though, outside of Ground Zeroes?

Fbh

I hope we get some Ps4 games.

But the only notable japanese Ps4 game I can think about is Bloodborne and I already own it (plust I dout it would go on sale so soon).

I'd get the MGSV demo for $5

Golden Week sale last year was awesome (7.50 Muramasa, 5.00 Soul Calibur V), so my hopes are up for this sale.

Is there -anything- on PS4 that can be part of this sale though, outside of Ground Zeroes?

Guilty gear , Akiba's Trip , natural doctrine could be included

Type 0 ?
lol

Bowl0l

An all out Vita only sales will be fun too.
If it's a Disgaea sales, I will regret completing my Disgaea Vita collection during the last 10% discount voucher..

Tizoc

Get Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles if it goes on sale you heathens
YOUR LORD AND MASTER WAKAMAOTO-SAMA COMMANDS IT!

latest

kitzkozan

I'm hoping to see discount on:

Suikoden 2
Gradius V (released 2 weeks ago, so what? Konami need good PR lol).
Guilty Gear Xrd + DLC (might buy Leo if he's discounted)
Muramasa DLC

bender

What time is it?
Guilty Gear Xrd is bound to go on sale since I just ordered a physical copy two days ago. #BadTiming

Top Bottom