• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.de leaks (european) Release Dates for upcoming NIS America titles

Prevailer

As usual, Amazon.de updates its product catalogue for upcoming games and as usual, they are leaking the release dates for the following NISA titles. These are no placeholders, the combination with NISA, Amazon and Flashpoint (german distribution partner) is reliable and proved to be true in the past. So of course, this doesn't mean these games are coming to your country on the exact same day, but approximately at least.

Lost Dimension (August 28th)
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (September 4th)
Etrian Mystery Dungeon (September 11th)
Rodea the Sky Soldier (September 25th)
Disgaea 5 – Alliance of Vengenance (October 9th)
Onechanbars Z2: Chaos (October 16th)
Dungeon Travelers 2 (October 16th)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 – Record Breaker (October 30th)

None of these dates are announced yet, afaik, except Rodea?

Aaaand btw, German GAF - There is a reprint for Persona 4 Golden, coming tomorrow. 22,99€. Same goes for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Demon Gaze, Ys: Memories of Celceta and Dragon’s Crown. All 22,99€ as of tomorrow, which is cool because some of them were quite rare here and expensive in the past, at least here in Germany.

Source

Bumpers

Was the same on UK Amazon as of last week, I noticed the box arts and release dates changed in my wishlist.

Zareka

Shin Megami Tensei: Devi Survivor 2 – Record Breaker (Oktober 30th)
fisYQUt.gif

That's so late. My hype'll have killed me by that point. :(

Ladekabel

Aaaand btw, German GAF - There is a reprint for Persona 4 Golden, coming tomorrow. 22,99€. Same goes for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Demon Gaze, Ys: Memories of Celceta and Dragon’s Crown. All 22,99€ as of tomorrow, which is cool because some of them were quite rare here and expensive in the past, at least here in Germany.

Source

And here I sit, wanting almost all of these games but with no money to spare. :(

Justified

I know (because Ive been waiting) the Onechanbara Z2: Chaos - 'Banana Split' Edition comes out June 30, 2015 in NA region

Steel

Banned
lel.

never heard of that ps vita games became rare here in germany.

as for the other games, any of them noteworthy, except for d5?

Daganronpa: AE is a pretty interesting one if you're into the series. Devil Survivor 2: BR is pure atlus hype too.

SerTapTap

Dang, they really don't want to release anything in spring or summer, do they? That's a ton of september and october dates.

Top Bottom