• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Online cross-platform play confirmed, PS4 1080p/60 fps, and PC specs

luGUdcz.jpg

Sxa16f0.jpg

hkvHg3z.jpg

More info & PS3/PS4 comparison video:
http://www.4gamer.net/games/289/G028968/20150605116/

And now we wait for the English version..

BadWolf

Just confirm the English version already.

Keeps sounding excellent, looks like they are taking inspiration from FFXIV.

TL24

God... I hope they bring this game over, Dragon's Dogma was one of the best games I played on the PS3, really took me by surprise when it was released.

Grief.exe

Better have arbitrary resolution support.

God... I hope they bring this game over, Dragon's Dogma was one of the best games I played on the PS3, really took me by surprise when it was released.

Might as well do a Dragon's Dogma remaster to drum up some hype.

Skipping PC with the initial release was completely idiotic, especially when you factor in the poor performance.

Arttemis

Is this a F2P multiplayer deal? Are there quests? Can you play by yourself?

Do we know anything about this game other than roughly what the graphics look like based on that trailer?

Surprisingly low specs required, makes sense though since Japan isn't exactly a pc gaming focused region. Gotta be able to play it on fairly weak computers.

BadWolf

Is this a F2P multiplayer deal? Are there quests? Can you play by yourself?

Do we know anything about this game other than roughly what the graphics look like based on that trailer?

Check out youtube, there is various gameplay footage available.

It is F2P and you can play solo (fill your team out with AI pawns if you like) or multi.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
Since Dragons Dogma was never released on PC and I don't play any online games (which is not really my thing), how is it compared to Dark Souls in terms of exploring, combat, finding new gear and maybe story? Unless DD Online is quite different then Dark Arisen, then getting my hopes up is useless.

Since Dragons Dogma was never released on PC and I don't play any online games (which is not really my thing), how is it compared to Dark Souls in terms of exploring, combat, finding new gear and maybe story?

Exploring is more open i'd say, it's a big open world map (or was in the first DD). Combat is more fast paced, more abilities to use, can climb on monsters. It's more like an action game than Dark Souls which is more methodical and precise. Finding new gear is similar, lots of gear to find and use. Story is given to you much more freely than Dark Souls but i'd say the story is mediocre, nothing really to write home about but it's not insultingly bad either.

Corpekata

Banned
Just curious, is that card stronger than a Nvidia GT620/2GB?

Yes. A 620 is a very low end card (you can tell with Nvidia by the Tens number. A X80 is high, an X20 is low end and generally not made for gaming).

Though how much stronger depends on which 8800 the game is referring to, it had a lot of versions.

Top Bottom