• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Making threads about what developers retweet is fun!

Majestad

Banned
5oG7Rxq.png

Yusuke Hashimoto, director at Platinum Games and producer of Bayonetta 2, retweeted Nintendo's E3 direct tweet.

Shit's about to get real....

HUELEN10

Platinum to make Mach Rider Crackdown clone Staring Megan's grandmother from F-Zero Maximum Velocity confirmed?

Oddish1

Hashimoto retweets a lot of things. I think he just likes Nintendo. I'm pretty sure he has retweeted Splatoon fanart too.

Someone mentioned in the previous thread that Hashimoto's Twitter is a personal one and he RTs Star Wars and Spider-Man stuff and that it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Thorakai

Would be consistent with how they handled The Wonderful 101 reveal and Bayonetta 2 reveal. Highlight them with a core gaming outlet like IGN.

Neiteio

That guy who wants Snake in Smash (some Australian guy... EatsKiddies? EatsOffSpring?) pointed out the same guy retweets lots of stuff, like Splatoon.

So I dunno, could be something, could be nothing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
StarFox would be amazing.

Majestad

Banned
Someone mentioned in the previous thread that Hashimoto's Twitter is a personal one and he RTs Star Wars and Spider-Man stuff and that it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Spiderman Revengeance for WiiU confirmed. You play as Tobey McGuire trying to get his role ad Spiderman back.

Eggbok

I said this in an earlier thread but isn't it WAY to earlier to be expecting a Bayonetta 3 announcement when 2 hasn't even been out for a year yet?

Hatchtag

Banned
Star Fox or Wonderful 102 maybe? I donno
Maybe Bayonetta costumes for the characters people say Callie and Marie look like in Splatoon?

This was posted in the thread hours ago. Not sure since it scheduled only an hour from another Nintendo game at IGN and all the other Nintendo games are several hours apart.

I honestly don't think this means much. It's entirely possible he's simply excited to see what Nintendo has in store for E3.

Or it could be a new Platinum x Nintendo project. Only one more week until we know!

Red Devil

If it's a Nintendo IP, it isn't Star Fox because that's been in development for a while and isn't that far away, if it was Star Fox we would've known that Platinum was involved before.

Poop. WiiU got Bayo 2, Xbone is getting Scalebound, where's a platinum game for my PS4??

Okami HD Definitve Edition, not Platinum, but Platinum in spirit.

I hope so. Nintendo and Platinum need to keep their excellent partnership.
Now if they could get the games to sell better

TreIII

After Hitoshi Yamagami's (of Nintendo SPD1 group) quotes in this video , I don't think there was much left to question that Ninty and P* were going to be working together again soon enough.

I guess the bigger question is when we'll see it and what exactly it is.

Top Bottom