• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Making threads about what developers retweet is fun!

Neo Dark

I was going to retweet Evillore and say our next game was coming to NeoGAF, but Elon Musk is so dreamy.
What you should have done is done something like in the dark Knight rises where bane tells the city that one person amongst them has the trigger to detonate the bomb.

Instead tell everyone here that you have told one of us what the game is and that person alone holds the trigger to bringing down GAF

biteren

well cant complain anymore, Nintendo foot the bill so they get the game

i hope its something badass (Vanquish 2 would get me to meltdown)

well cant complain anymore, Nintendo foot the bill so they get the game

i hope its something badass (Vanquish 2 would get me to meltdown)

There's no real evidence it's a Nintendo game but I hope they work with Platinum again down the road.

The company seems very different yet has similar standards and idealogy as Nintendo and like many developers, seems to be a fan of Nintendo's games.

Clefargle

I was going to retweet Evillore and say our next game was coming to NeoGAF, but Elon Musk is so dreamy.

OH SHIT

First GAF exclusive game confirmed?

RdBaLb4.gif

Take that /v/

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Recently mods have been on a roll with edited titles. This E3 will be fun! :lol

Nanashrew

Banned
Looking all the way back to October, Hashimoto seems to be a huge fan of Nintendo's as he retweets a lot of their PR channels in both Japanese and English but never Directs unless a Platinum game was a part of it. I actually didn't see any retweets for Playstation, Sony, Xbox or Microsoft conferences or PR streams, just specific game announcements on their specific PR channels like Ubisoft or Batman Arkham.

But either way, it's really hard to tell since he seems to use it for personal use. I went so far back, people were congratulating him on the GAF GOTY awards for Bayo 2, lots of retweets about the Marvel movies like Black Panther and Bayonetta 2 coming out in a week from multiple outlets like Gamespot and IGN.

Hashimoto the director of Bayonetta 2 is working on Star Fox according to Bill Trinen live right now.

Top Bottom