• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

Hello Games had said they'd focus on getting the PS4 version (nearly? )out the door before starting on another version.

don't emember when it was said, but i remember that. so maybe this is a good sighn for releaseing relatively soon

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
Hello Games had said they'd focus on getting the PS4 version (nearly? )out the door before starting on another version.

don't emember when it was said, but i remember that. so maybe this is a good sighn for releaseing relatively soon

Simultaneouuuuuuuus release.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
c5ccda289dc88dbcb8c5b72a13da568b.jpg

Sch1sm

Simultaneous release just means one less reason to potentially cave and buy a PS4, but it'd have been nice ending with something we didn't already know would eventually come to PC.

ExoSoul

Banned
Get it on PS4 where it'll run ok or get it on PC where it can run wonderfully but I doubt I'll be able to run it at all.....

Sch1sm

We should have known when he said that, "Everyone who was asked to come here is present," that he didn't invite Valve.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Not a bad showing, especially for a first-time conference for the platform and everyone involved. A few cringeworthy moments here and there, no massive bombshells, but some good news and reveals.

Hope we get another go next E3.

Grief.exe

So is Microsoft going to start mandating their published indie titles go to the Microsoft store instead of Steam?

I was looking forward to Gigantic, but I doubt it will get a following without that Steam front page bump.

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
For anyone who missed ORANGE's summary:

So far:

ffdxEq4.png

- Tripwire Interactive working on a new Rising Storm based in Vietnam.
- Star Citizen devs said hi.
- AMD bored us to death with PR.
- Deus Ex new engine shown.
- Total War Warhammer was shown.
- Phil Spencer tells us Killer Instinct is coming to PC
- Fable Legends and Gigantic was talked about.
- Gears of War Ultimate edition coming to PC
- American Truck Simulator announced.
- EVE Valkyrie shown with VR
- Dean Hall shows ION
- Strafe shown
- Pillars of Eternity expansion announced.
- David Braden talks about their new game: Planet Coaster
- Expansion for Guild Wars 2 was shown.
- Hitman shown
- AMD IS BACK ON STAGE, ABANDON TREAD.
- ARMA 3 Tanoa shown.
- Beyond Eyes was shown and talked about.
- Dirty Bomb shown
- Tacoma shown.
- Frictional Games talk about Soma adn show footage.
- DAY-Z talked about.again, single player mode confirmed.
- Take on Mars game play shown.
- Cliff shows project Blue Streak.
- Enter the Gungeon game play shown.
- Blizzards shows off Hero of the Storm expansion.
- Talks about Starcraft storyline.
- No Man's Sky shown and coming to PC.
-

Has it been stated that Gears and Killer Instinct won't be coming to Steam / that it'll only be on the Windows store?

No, but they talked about crossplatform play in KI, and that stuff purchased on xbone is also unlocked on PC, so people think that means no steam.

Btw, the Unravel guy won e3.

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
highlights were definitely the close presentation of hitman, feargus saying "i made the combat in torment and it was kind of bad" and beyond eyes' prettiness

Nah man. AMD Ceo saying "Get it done", Cliffy "I like your butt divot", and Day9's very intimate mic share were the highlights.

Jawmuncher

Is this bizarro world right now

NMS has dinosaurs!

No it's not. I get the exploration and procedurally generation is cool but I need more of a drive than just exploring and being the first one on a planet. I mean to be fair there is more to it than that. But Id still like some kind of story and what not.

I'll probably still give it a try at some point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom