• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siliconera Rumor Street Fighter V Will Include Alex And Urien From Street Fighter III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today, Capcom’s Yoshinori Ono hinted that a Brazilian character would be revealed soon for Street Fighter V. This could be Blanka, Sean, or a new character entirely, but we’ve got a different piece of news to share.

Sources have confirmed to Siliconera that Alex and Urien from Street Fighter III will be playable characters in Street Fighter V as well. Look out for the two to be announced at some point in the future.

Street Fighter V is in development for PC and PlayStation 4.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/0...m_campaign=Feed:+siliconera/MkOc+(Siliconera)

Tizoc

Well they were heavily speculated to be in, so if they are cool, just hope Alex keeps his brooklyn accent.

Otherwise GET READY FOR THE SPANKING ROOM KIDDIES!
urien-aegis.gif

I dont believe it till I can see it

BUT

GOOD GOD, Ono will of made me a VERY happy man if so.

Man if these two were revealed at Evo or something...hnnnnnnng

HardRojo

Yeah, I'd say if Third Strike characters were to make an appearance within the playable roster, those 2 would be on top of the list.

I would love to play Urien again, one of my fav characters in 3rd Strike. Also, give Urien some clothes. That speedo is so old news! :p

Lulubop

Yea I would have bet money these two would be in even before this rumor. I hope we see then at sdcc and evo

pizzacat

Banned
We're actually a day before SDCC, so maybe those are the 2 we are getting at SDCC?
Hope their trailer won't be like Birdie's and Cammy's that one was just quick flashes of screens @_@
Well the announcement for birdie and cammy didn't even need a trailer when they were playable at the show

IbukiLordSA

Alex is such an awful character, hated it so much that he got the SF3 slot for TvC, dunno what Capcom was thinking there.

Urien is cool to watch but not a character I would play, cool that he is getting a slot but over shadowed by the disappointment that Alex will be there as well, meh.

Lulubop

Alex is such an awful character, hated it so much that he got the SF3 slot for TvC, dunno what Capcom was thinking there.

Urien is cool to watch but not a character I would play, cool that he is getting a slot but over shadowed by the disappointment that Alex will be there as well, meh.

Alex is the best sf character

delSai

Actually.. whats so good about Alex mechanically?

If you want to hear some in-depth fighting game pro stuff, i'm the wrong guy to ask, really. I just enjoy playing as him alot.
Could change in SF5 tho, maybe i wont like his V-Skill stuff or they change his moveset or something.

If this game does take place after SFIII and there's no Gill in SFV than that would make Urien's SFIII Ending Canon where he successfully killed Gill and took control of the Illuminati Organization.

I think it takes place after SF4 and before 3.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
If this game does take place after SFIII and there's no Gill in SFV than that would make Urien's SFIII Ending Canon where he successfully killed Gill and took control of the Illuminati Organization.

Recall

So where again does SFV fit into the timeline?

Street Fighter
Street Fighter Alpha series
Street Fighter 2 series
Street Fighter 4 series
Street Fighter 3 series

SF5 takes place between 3 and 4 or after 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom