• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store PLAY 2015 Starts Tuesday

Loudninja

Hi everyone! Sweet summertime is in full swing, and that means it is time for one of our favorite promotions of the year, PlayStation Store PLAY. Kicking off today, our annual summer program features a diverse lineup of new games and special offers.

This year’s PLAY lineup will feature four titles on PS4, including Journey, N++, GALAK-Z, and Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture – all available for pre-order starting today. Even better, PlayStation Plus members will receive a 20-percent discount when pre-ordering PLAY 2015 games.

But that’s not all: Pick up two or more PLAY titles through August 18 and receive a PS Store coupon* for 10 percent off an entire cart purchase, via our Game More, Save More offer.

Full PLAY 2015 Schedule

PS Plus Pre-Order Price Regular Price

7/21 Journey
(PS4 / PS3)* $11.99 $14.99

7/28 N++
(PS4) $15.99 $19.99

8/4 GALAK-Z
(PS4) $15.99 $19.99

8/11 Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture
(PS4) $15.99 $19.99
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/14/playstation-store-play-2015-starts-tuesday/

Circinus

You post a lot of blog posts from PlayStation Blog, Loudninja. ^.^

Cute avatar by the way. :)

Great line-up indeed. :) I'll just get Galak-Z down the road when it releases on PS Vita, so nothing for me. (don't own a PS4 and this promotion isn't for EU anyway)

Edit: Galak-Z PS Vita version cancelled apparently, never mind then.

Edit 2: Never mind, PS Vita version is on hold at the moment and could still release after PS4 version

Man

I bought Journey but never played it through so will definitely re-download for PS4.

Everyboy's Gone to the Rapture is looking amazing and is day 1.

edit: Galak-z is looking pretty nifty as well...

dugdug

Banned
20 dollars is the new 15 dollars.

Next-gen indie tax is kinda lame. I'm still buying all of these thanks to the discount, but, I probably wouldn't get EGTTR at $20. I know it's only $5 more than it used to be, but, for some reason, that's just enough to kill an impulse purchase for me.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Wow, N++, Galak-Z and Rapture will be mine.

Thanks to Journey cross-buy i can save some bucks.

Caleranatior

Neo Member
I wonder whether owning Journey already counts as a "purchase."

I would tentatively say yes as it's usually a separate listing you have to 'purchase' (for free) when a cross buy title comes out on a new platform. They may have specifically excluded it from this though.

do we have any gameplay video of everybody gone to rapture yet? I have no idea it's coming out so soon and I know nothing about it, hell, I think I know more about Edith Finch game and that is probably next year game.

Omg at all 4 of those games.

No joke, I'm buying every one. Lol.

I think I may join you, this is the first summer promotion like this where I am interested in all the titles.

On a side note MS should start up summer of arcade again, have 4 or 5 quality titles when the release schedule is a little bare.

Top Bottom