• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation’s first Remote Play dedicated device, PlayStation Portal remote player, to launch later this year at $199.99

Gamerguy84

Any of you tried streaming with an android phone/ tablet and a dualsense? I have many times and It's weird and clunky, plus you gotta pair a DS to your device and then back to your PS to use it again.

If you want to leave a dualsense dedicated to streaming go ahead and buy one but thats $69 to $79 dollars so were just about halfway to that $200.

This frees up your phone to be a phone. If you use a tablet than your RP setup is 2 devices and not so mobile. Like I said it's clunky.

I'd say I will get more playing time with this pick up and play solution than using a main TV for a dedicated session.

It's not for everyone but it definitely has a market.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Hmm 🧐 i wonder if Portal is just removing the middle connection to server that the remote play apps require, Remote play requires you to sign into your account and connection over the web to the server’s, where as Portal might be oh I see the PS5 on your home network which = P2P connection. it would explain why there’s an experience similar to playing local in the lab test that IGN and many YouTube channels experienced on their fly out.

In theory the PlayStation team could update the remote play apps to replicate the P2P functionality of the device but I doubt they will.

So many interesting questions as to how this works is intriguing. 🤔
One possibility of zero lag was that the Sony blog today mentions that they recommend the ps5 be connected via an Ethernet cable to the wifi router. Having the ps5 also be on wifi might not provide the zero lag experience the ign journo and other YouTubers had.

coffinbirth

It's a controller. Not a console.
200w.gif

vivftp

It's the best possible solution. A handheld device with the power of a PS5 is not feasible now. There's no way to auto-scale PS5 games down to run on lesser hardware. Having a portable with its own separate library would lead to disaster as it would never receive proper support (the Vita scenario). Running older games on it would require more hardware in the device, raising it's price and requiring massive effort behind the scenes to test and support all the games going on it. It wouldn't be viable for a Sony to invest that much money and effort into doing that.

The Portal is the 100% best case scenario. We get full access to everything the PS5 itself can play (minus VR) on the handheld. There's no additional work needed by devs. There's no compatibility issues. There's an absolutely mammoth library to tap into that's getting all the big games so there is never a lack of content that the Portal can tap into.

That's the strength of remote play and the Portal is the most well rounded remote play option.

Folks wishing for another console have no idea what a monkeys paw scenario it is. I think folks will finally understand once it launches and we see the breadth of folks using it.

Last edited:

Aaron Olive

One possibility of zero lag was that the Sony blog today mentions that they recommend the ps5 be connected via an Ethernet cable to the wifi router. Having the ps5 also be on wifi might not provide the zero lag experience the ign journo and other YouTubers had.
I’m always wired and there’s still delay because it isn’t really localized. We’ll just have to wait and see if this Portal Device is actually using some type of P2P on local networks or the journalist are just being kiss ass journalist.🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
It's the best possible solution. A handheld device with the power of a PS5 is not feasible now. There's no way to auto-scale PS5 games down to run on lesser hardware. Having a portable with its own separate library would lead to disaster as it would never receive proper support (the Vita scenario). Running older games on it would require more hardware in the device, raising it's price and requiring massive effort behind the scenes to test and support all the games going on it. It wouldn't be viable for a Sony to invest that much money and effort into doing that.

The Portal is the 100% best case scenario. We get full access to everything the PS5 itself can play (minus VR) on the handheld. There's no additional work needed by devs. There's no compatibility issues. There's an absolutely mammoth library to tap into that's getting all the big games so there is never a lack of content that the Portal can tap into.

That's the strength of remote play and the Portal is the most well rounded remote play option.

Folks wishing for another console have no idea what a monkeys paw scenario it is. I think folks will finally understand once it launches and we see the breadth of folks using it.

100% this. It's currently the best case scenario for Sony. And just imagine if somehow cloud streaming is added in later via a firmware update. I could see that happening along with Sony releasing a updated version that's OLED and 5G. I think the only reason Sony didn't outright do that is because they don't want to cannibalize PS5 console sales.

Last edited:

vivftp

100% this. It's currently the best case scenario for Sony. And just imagine if somehow cloud streaming is added in later via a firmware update. I could see that happening along with Sony releasing a updated version that's OLED and 5G. I think the only reason Sony didn't outright do that is because they don't want to cannibalize PS5 console sales.

My take is that cloud hasn't been added yet because the Portal runs Android, and a Sony cloud streaming app for Android doesn't exist yet. That's the most fundamental thing holding back that feature. We will learn more about the new cloud push soon, and then we can see if an Android app is going to happen anytime soon

Indeed, folks are gonna be picking up this accessory in droves this holiday when they see tons of demos of people playing Spider-Man 2 on it. Then imagine the boost it'll get once GTA6 drops and you can use the Portal to play GTA6 on the go or while chilling in bed. This is why my gut feeling tells me the Portal will smash the Edges sales and will take the top spot on the Circana charts for all of 2024. This will appeal to the existing remote play crowd and open up an easy to access avenue for everyone else to jump into remote play.

If cloud support gets added later then shit will get wild.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Hmm 🧐 i wonder if Portal is just removing the middle connection to server that the remote play apps require, Remote play requires you to sign into your account and connection over the web to the server’s, where as Portal might be oh I see the PS5 on your home network which = P2P connection. it would explain why there’s an experience similar to playing local in the lab test that IGN and many YouTube channels experienced on their fly out.

In theory the PlayStation team could update the remote play apps to replicate the P2P functionality of the device but I doubt they will.

So many interesting questions as to how this works is intriguing. 🤔

Yes, remote play is just Windows "Remote Desktop" app but for the console. So yes, it's extremely possible that they'll add an app to PS Portal to "remote desktop" to a server for cloud gaming in the future. I think it'll be done by Holiday 2024, along side PS5 Pro.

But it'll only be limited games, so as to not make people feel like you can get a PS5 for $200.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I think it either should have been as it is for $149 or..

..$249-$279 with an OLED display and a really basic SoC capable of emulating PSP, PSVita, PS1 & PS2, with a dedicated storefront for that stuff as well as direct streaming of all PS titles; as well as both local and non-local remote play.

It'd also be nice if you could just use it as like extra general dualsense controller while the game is on your main display, could be handy as a backup or for local split screen.

It's a very nice looking piece of hardware, it'll have a market, the name is cool, but it's kind of a half-arsed middle ground for the wrong price. It'll do fine but it's just a bit...ehh...

Missed opportunity.

I don’t know how but they managed to make this less appealing than a PS Vita.

They also didn’t announce any USB expansion capability. Seems you can’t hook it to a usb hub or a dock to connect peripherals like a wired usb controller, a hdmi cable for tv output, or use a lan cable.

If you bring it to a vacation or someone’s house, you can’t hook it up to the hotel tv or friend’s tv to play on bigger screen. or/and add more controllers for multiplayers. Not a dealbreaker but it’ll be good if it does. I am not holding my breath though

11scrmax4.jpg

docked.jpg

61viMOwfMzL.jpg

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Now you're just looking for things to complain about. This is a brand new protocol, of course previously released headsets aren't going to support it. This marks the milestone in their ecosystem where they unify everything under PS Link going forward. It's gotta start somewhere an it makes sense there is a hard cutoff line.

This is one of the things I love about Playstation, Tesla, and Apple (I only own Andriod devices). They are quick to move on to the newest tech if it makes sense. They don't worry too much about trying to make everyone happy and stick to old tech.

They want to push the industry forward constantly!

This doesn’t make much sense, Sony won’t care if you play on the cloud only or buy a ps5

I think Sony would rather someone spend $399 on a PS5 slim this holiday, than $199 on this device with full on cloud streaming for all games.

I don’t know how but they managed to make this less appealing than a PS Vita.

They also didn’t announce any USB expansion capability. Seems you can’t hook it to a usb hub or a dock to connect peripherals like a wired usb controller, a hdmi cable for tv output, or use a lan cable.

If you bring it to a vacation or someone’s house, you can’t hook it up to the hotel tv or friend’s tv to play on bigger screen. or/and add more controllers for multiplayers. Not a dealbreaker but it’ll be good if it does. I am not holding my breath though

11scrmax4.jpg

docked.jpg

61viMOwfMzL.jpg

Why do some of yall want this to be more than it is?

mckmas8808

I tend to travel for several weeks and months. A week here and there is a different thing… though even then it’s worth doing for the safety aspect.

That's wild to me that people legit think leaving their PS5 in stand-by mode could potentially burn down their house.

Previous leaks and the statement from Sony they want it to be similar to the Dualsense. So that can be anything from 4-8 hours.

The DualSense only last 4 hours for you guys? That sounds nuts, because I know mine last a minimum of 6-8 hours. Probably closer to 8 hours.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Thanks, this is literally the first time I've seen anyone mention or talk at all about external speakers.
No worries, there is a lot of misinformation or people focussing on perceived issues. It would be a pretty glaring omission if it didn't have them, so understandable that you would be concerned.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
I think Sony would rather someone spend $399 on a PS5 slim this holiday, than $199 on this device with full on cloud streaming for all games.
This is a good point, at this stage offering cloud streaming will actually cost them, whereas remote play they are guaranteed to make money. As it stands Sony are training their audience that the best experiences come via buying their hardware and games (digitally). Having a PS5 with all your games digitally (and a good fibre connection) is like having your own personal cloud streaming service, this is one of the key benefits of being all digital for me.

I'm sure once they've got their PS5 streaming infrastructure completely sorted with PS5 games and (importantly) sorted any licensing issues, they will offer streaming via devices such as this as the next stage. And , once they have exhausted PS5 hardware sales, they will likely roll out to alternative platforms (web, iOS and Android).

Sony are quite conservative in the way they roll things out, also wanting to under-promise and over-deliver. If they announced full cloud streaming on this device now, knowing it won't be ready for 6 months (or maybe later) then people would be pissed. By not promising it, they can make people that bought it happy if it ever comes.

So the cutoff was many years before the tech even existed and while it was still in development. SMH.

Yeah, keep running alt universe fantasy scenarios. I'm sure it's fun when you do that with the end goal of achieving whatever you think is the "right" thing.

Those people bought their headsets with the purpose of using them on their PS5. They didn't even know the Portal existed. They (myself included) are still getting what we paid for. We were not promised future compatibility with new hardware. Your moral grandstanding doesn't hold water.

"Before the tech even existed"

Before wireless 2.4ghz existed? Yeah... keep telling yourself this didn't exist.

Your clamoring for anticonsumerism is astonishing.

Sony created the problem (disabled bluetooth audio), perpetuated the problem and profited off of (selling wireless headsets), and have now fixed the problem (and again profited off of it) by creating a new proprietary connection that excludes the previous consumers who bought things (and continue to buy things) without the knowledge of a lack of support for their product line.

All other mobile/portable devices like this completely support bluetooth audio.

- All of these devices should have supported Bluetooth audio in the first place
- Consumers absolutely should have confidence if they buy a first-party hardware that will allow them to use it across first-party hardware for the duration of that generation

whyman

Before wireless 2.4ghz existed? Yeah... keep telling yourself this didn't exist.

Sony created the problem (disabled bluetooth audio), perpetuated the problem and profited off of (selling wireless headsets), and have now fixed the problem (and again profited off of it) by creating a new proprietary connection that excludes the previous consumers who bought things (and continue to buy things) without the knowledge of a lack of support for their product line.

- Consumers absolutely should have confidence if they buy a first-party hardware that will allow them to use it across first-party hardware for the duration of that generation
On this point, I am confused. Will my current (old) PS5 headset still work if im in range of the PS5?

On this point, I am confused. Will my current (old) PS5 headset still work if im in range of the PS5?

No, it won't. You'll continue to need to use the usb dongle and the headset won't work on PS Link equipment via PS Link. You'll have to usb the receiver on this equipment as well as long as that equipment works with a receiver (which the PS Portal will not).

Rayderism

The biggest con against this device is that, while it streams games from your installed PS5 games, it can't run PS+ Premium streamed games from the cloud. I mean, it has to be connected to Wifi anyway, so why can't it access PSN's cloud if you're a PS+ Premium member? Would it really be that big of a difference to stream through PSN than from your PS5, other than a bit more lag?

As I understand it, you can't even stream the PS+ Premium streamed games, even though you're going through your PS5, to the Portal.....WTF!?

Just seems like it could have been used to boost Premium memberships, plus give you more mobile access as long as you had Wifi access to the internet.

To steal a phrase from AVGN, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

The biggest con against this device is that, while it streams games from your installed PS5 games, it can't run PS+ Premium streamed games from the cloud. I mean, it has to be connected to Wifi anyway, so why can't it access PSN's cloud if you're a PS+ Premium member? Would it really be that big of a difference to stream through PSN than from your PS5, other than a bit more lag?

As I understand it, you can't even stream the PS+ Premium streamed games, even though you're going through your PS5, to the Portal.....WTF!?

Just seems like it could have been used to boost Premium memberships, plus give you more mobile access as long as you had Wifi access to the internet.

To steal a phrase from AVGN, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Makes sense that you wouldn't be able to stream games through the PS5. Think about it. The PS5 is already uploading and downloading to the remote device that you're playing on, but it's also going to have to upload and download from the cloud server while doing it?

That wouldn't work well and there would be significant bottleneck and latency. Would be better to cut out the middle man.

Aces High

Not possible for me. So no Portal for me.

yurinka

Yeah I vaguely remember something like that being the case. I think now Remote Play on PS5 will not try a true direct connection between PS devices, but it will first try local network and then try remote internet if no local devices are found. As far as I'm aware an external internet connection is not required if your local wifi network is working and the PS5 is discoverable (and the link has previously been made).
Yeah, I have no idea how it exactly works now. Maybe initially and from time to time makes contact with Sony servers for security / anti-hacking issues and other than that, the connection is direct if they make a test, see that both devices are in the same LAN and see that is faster than doing it via the router.

I don't know.

I’m sure as shit not. It still pisses me off I can’t use my Bluetooth headphones on PlayStation or Xbox Regular consoles.
You can, there are cheap BT USB adaptors. Here are some examples: https://www.androidcentral.com/best-bluetooth-adapters-ps5

Last edited:

Synless

Yeah, I have no idea how it exactly works now. Maybe initially and from time to time makes contact with Sony servers for security / anti-hacking issues and other than that, the connection is direct if they make a test, see that both devices are in the same LAN and see that is faster than doing it via the router.

I don't know.

You can, there are BT USB adaptors.
That is not an option I’m willing to do. It should be there without a shit third party option.

yurinka

That is not an option I’m willing to do. It should be there without a shit third party option.
You can also buy a first party option, like the Pulse 3D headset. They come with their own first party USB adapter, and you can also use them via minijack.

The newly announced headsets support both BT and PS Link.

Madjaba

The PS Blog recommending an ethernet connection from PS5 to Router shows that it will just be plain, usual, remote play.

No magic sauce, no direct connection like the Wii U did so it will be a huge factor when people with poor and average Wifi setup will get latence and possible picture artefacts.

Journalists played in ideal condition (I imagine Ethernet + Wifi 6 connection) and that is absolutely not the average setup of most people...

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
The PS Blog recommending an ethernet connection from PS5 to Router shows that it will just be plain, usual, remote play.

No magic sauce, no direct connection like the Wii U did so it will be a huge factor when people with poor and average Wifi setup will get latence and possible picture artefacts.

Journalists played in ideal condition (I imagine Ethernet + Wifi 6 connection) and that is absolutely not the average setup of most people...
This is what I expected. Luckily my connection at home is wired from PS5 to the router and I have Google Home mesh network throughout my house, which gives me nearly flawless remote play throughout my house.

I would imagine in most rooms in my house this would be better than any kind of direct connection between the PS5 and Portal.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
This is one of the things I love about Playstation, Tesla, and Apple (I only own Andriod devices). They are quick to move on to the newest tech if it makes sense. They don't worry too much about trying to make everyone happy and stick to old tech.

They want to push the industry forward constantly!

Why do some of yall want this to be more than it is?

Nothing wrong to hope there's something more to it being a barebone streaming device lacking bunch of basic features.

mckmas8808

Nothing wrong to hope there's something more to it being a barebone streaming device lacking bunch of basic features.

I 100% agree with you. But people seem to forget that the PS Vita was a good device, but it didn't fly off the shelves. Had Sony sold 30 million Vitas, maybe the PS Portal would have those other features.

mckmas8808

There's that word again that people only use towards Playstation and literally no one else.

AREYOUOKAY?

It wouldn't be a rewarding experience anyway. Fucking back touch screen.

I'm telling everyone. Since like 2014-odd, a final "VITA 3.5" revision (after Vita, Vita non oled & VitaTV) with L2, R2, LS, RS. Would have absolutely cleaned up, in terms of digital PStore purchases and the then PSNow streaming, or Remote playing your home console portably. portably. Forget any bullshit about split library support, or prices of storage. The fucking thing wasn't fit for purpose from a hardware perspective.

These dickheads lost like a 10 year lay-up and are now eating paste as they even try to get back to where they were, but now they have to try it in the face of Switch, Deck, GPD Win, and others.

These days, such as Vita not remote playing PS5, or the time for split libraries well and truly past as shown by Switch and then Deck portability, we're not talking "VITA 3.5", but a "PS4 Portable". Instead, we get half-baked SHIT like PS Portal, that streaming/cooling fan for the phone etc.
Yeah I’d rather have a Vita XL about the same size as and upgraded for PS5 streaming instead of this disaster. At least then I could play it anywhere.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

This is a good point, at this stage offering cloud streaming will actually cost them, whereas remote play they are guaranteed to make money. As it stands Sony are training their audience that the best experiences come via buying their hardware and games (digitally). Having a PS5 with all your games digitally (and a good fibre connection) is like having your own personal cloud streaming service, this is one of the key benefits of being all digital for me.

I'm sure once they've got their PS5 streaming infrastructure completely sorted with PS5 games and (importantly) sorted any licensing issues, they will offer streaming via devices such as this as the next stage. And , once they have exhausted PS5 hardware sales, they will likely roll out to alternative platforms (web, iOS and Android).

Sony are quite conservative in the way they roll things out, also wanting to under-promise and over-deliver. If they announced full cloud streaming on this device now, knowing it won't be ready for 6 months (or maybe later) then people would be pissed. By not promising it, they can make people that bought it happy if it ever comes.

100% agree totally. It's also the best way to maintain your current business model, but also expand at the same time.

Last edited:

Roxkis_ii

The more I learn about the Playstation portal, the more I realize would rather save up another 150 and get a low end steam deck and have a truly portable experience.

I have my ps5 connected via network cable and my laptop connected via wifi 6 and it still wasn't good enough to play a Returnal to me. Game streaming still has a lot of room for improvement.

fart town usa

Gold Member
I fail to see the point of this device.

It seems that with every generation, Sony has to release a device that nobody asked for or wanted.
It's just a premium controller that allows you to play games without hogging the TV.

There's plenty of people who appreciate an option for that. I'd never travel with it but I'd much prefer to play games on the couch with my doggos on my lap and my wife isn't guilt tripping me because I'm in the basement. Also, if my wife gets pregnant this thing is going to be a life saver during the 3rd trimester 😅

I feel like it's going cater to adults with disposable income or millennial parents with adolescent kids who game on PS5.

Yes there are better options for truly portable gaming but they're also like 3x the price (not counting the Switch).

Lots of people writing this thing off because they don't have a use for it. Just don't buy it then. Makes zero difference if it flops because it's not like it's getting exclusive games, it's not that kind of device. It's just a controller with a screen, weird that so many people seem offended by it.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
Sony's secondary console market is now PSVR. I doubt we'll ever see a dedicated optional portable device. Maybe PS6 will have a mobile version but split development is long gone. Sony can't even be bothered to focus on developing games for PSVR2. A new PSP would be a total disaster.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
$200 is a fine price for this type of device, but the bigger question is whether or not it allows you to connect to other services like Xbox Cloud Gaming / GeForce Now / Luna / etc..

Because if it doesn't it's DOA in my opinion.
They already stated it won’t. I’m hoping they change this because it supposedly doesn’t have an OS on it just a chip with ps5 remote connectivity firmware.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
They're 70 dollars, and I'd rather buy 3 dual sense controllers than 1 portal.

You can use the dual sense controller on a PC or a Raspberry Pi or anything you want for the most part. You can use it for remote play on other devices.

The Portal isn't going to let you do that.

So for 200 dollars, you're actually getting less useful functionality in most situations.

I just think this reflects Sony being out of touch with the market and a product team that has lost sight on what it should be focusing on.

If you had a feature request or product request list for PlayStation fans, this wouldn't crack the top 100.

Why woukd you compare to buying 3 controllers?

Remote Play on other devices doesn't work as well and each device has its own costs and or drawbacks.

While I would have preffered a switch style dedicated handheld, this definitely has market.

The key thing will be whether streaming performance is better than a ps5 controller with an ipad/laptop at present.

Could sell well if it is.

coffinbirth

Sony's secondary console market is now PSVR. I doubt we'll ever see a dedicated optional portable device. Maybe PS6 will have a mobile version but split development is long gone. Sony can't even be bothered to focus on developing games for PSVR2. A new PSP would be a total disaster.
A portable PS4 is all that is needed. Full stop.

PSP- Strong initial 1st party support, practically abandoned by Sony prematurely
PSVita- Poor 1st party software support, left to die from the word go
PSVR- same story as Vita
PSVR2-paltry 1st party launch support, we shall see...but seems DOA

Seems like a portable PS4, which gives you access to your full digital PS4 library(sans VR)and can be used as a PS5 remote play device, and wouldn't need new bespoke 1st party software, makes the most sense. Would fucking print money. Portable Bloodborne? C'mon.

Lest we forget that Nintendo will likely be releasing new hardware in the next 12-16 months that will probably hit that level of performance for $300.

Why woukd you compare to buying 3 controllers?

Remote Play on other devices doesn't work as well and each device has its own costs and or drawbacks.

While I would have preffered a switch style dedicated handheld, this definitely has market.

Look at what I was responding to.

fart town usa

Gold Member
A portable PS4 is all that is needed. Full stop.

PSP- Strong initial 1st party support, practically abandoned by Sony prematurely
PSVita- Poor 1st party software support, left to die from the word go
PSVR- same story as Vita
PSVR2-paltry 1st party launch support, we shall see...but seems DOA

Seems like a portable PS4, which gives you access to your full digital PS4 library(sans VR)and can be used as a PS5 remote play device, and wouldn't need new bespoke 1st party software, makes the most sense. Would fucking print money. Portable Bloodborne? C'mon.

Lest we forget that Nintendo will likely be releasing new hardware in the next 12-16 months that will probably hit that level of performance for $300.
Yea but that'd require internal tech that is redundant when the portal already will play Bloodborne.

Poor support from Sony is spot on and that's why I think an actual portable device would be terrible. It'd give you access to 3rd party games that the Portal can already play and the 1st party output wouldn't be as good as stuff developed specifically for PS5.

Portal is a deluxe controller, that's really all it is. Calling for a new handheld device is wishful thinking that honestly doesn't make sense because the Portal isn't trying to be that type of device.

Also, not everyone wants to bring a gaming device with them outside the house and if you travel that much you're probably a baller and can afford a Steamdeck or Rog Ally.

Last edited:

coffinbirth

Yea but that'd require internal tech that is redundant when the portal already will play Bloodborne.

Poor support from Sony is spot on and that's why I think an actual portable device would be terrible. It'd give you access to 3rd party games that the Portal can already play and the 1st party output wouldn't be as good as stuff developed specifically for PS5.

Portal is a deluxe controller, that's really all it is. Calling for a new handheld device is wishful thinking that honestly doesn't make sense because the Portal isn't trying to be that type of device.

Also, not everyone wants to bring a gaming device with them outside the house and if you travel that much you're probably a baller and can afford a Steamdeck or Rog Ally.
Yeah, as in they should've made a portable PS4, not this overpriced nonsense.
You cannot possibly with a straight face tell me this was a better idea. And if you can, this was a bad faith discussion from the start.

Yeah, as in they should've made a portable PS4, not this overpriced nonsense.
You cannot possibly with a straight face tell me this was a better idea. And if you can, this was a bad faith discussion from the start.

A portable PS4 where you have buy games specifically for it, it's a better idea than playing PS5 games at 1080p/60 with a Dual Sense on a 8 inch screen...

LOL!!!

Top Bottom