• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst gameplay teaser (more at Gamescom)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
That OST sample is very Human Revolution-ry.

_woLf

Looks great and sounds great, though the tone in Faith's voice acting seems off. Sounds too much like she's reading off a script.

edit: yeah, the more I listen to it the more it sounds like she's speaking those lines while drunk or half asleep while reading off a script because it's pretty slurred. Wonder if that'll change.

DieH@rd

Banned
based Frostbite

I really like that the city is not longer pure white. There is much more detail, lightning is better, and therefore atmosphere is elevated.

Very pretty, and actually looks believable.

Faith's voice is definitely different. Couldn't really tell from other trailers.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Did they get Solar Fields to do the OST again?

Dahaka

MEDIA BLACKOUT FROM NOW ON (I watched this little clip)

I really mean it, I want the magic of ME to possess me again

Sendero

The atmosphere was nice. Visual presentation and soundtrack look solid.
Yeah. That feeling of being tracked/stalked does add a lot to the immersion.

Hope they can keep the tension high as much as possible (with some relaxing moments here and there, for exploration/sight-seeing reasons).

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Youtube plz. vid.me is stuttering for a half-minute video. :/

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Yep, it's Mirror's Edge on current gen.
And that's awesome.

Nugg

As someone who spends a lot of time on roofs for work reasons, I wish real life was more like this.
Real roofs are filthy

kadotsu

Banned
I hope we get some movement chains in the actual gameplay reveal. But this looks really solid. Day 1 on PC and PS4.

Top Bottom