• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24 Questions Black People Have For White People

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuVMJmC0V98

I was surprised that buzzfeed put out something worthwhile for once. girlfriend brought it up because a young woman posted it on her facebook complaining about how this video in question was racist. She went on further to express how "if white people had made this video they would be seen as racist". anyways, I'll let the video speak for itself.

stufte

That video has me thinking about colored
words

*edit* just so there isn't any confusion, this was a humorous response to the mis-linked video that was originally in the OP.

WbCZIfL.png

Control those impulses, OP. Check links before you post!

Question at 1:23 is too good. People go up and riot the second you change someone to a PoC in a movie/game/etc, but those same people have nothing to say when there are all-white casts. Some even defend it.

Not

Banned
Whenever the world needs perspective on what it's like to be a pre-middle-aged straight white male, NeoGAF is there.

Somnid

Now excuse me if I'm not giving BuzzFeed the expectation of being cleverly meta, but who are they talking to?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
the only one that doesn't make sense was the "if I don't say the n word what makes you think you can" that's the wrong question, doesn't matter if black people say it or use the word or not, it has a completely different context and meaning coming from a white person and thus white people should never say it.

Other than that, lots of good questions in there. Too bad the only people that are going to watch it are people that don't really need to, or in the OPs case white people will post it ironically saying if these were white people it would be totally racist.

As per usual, the comments are an utter shitshow. Avoid.

There was a YOUTUBE comment sanitizer years ago for Firefox.
It would remove posts with poor grammar, capitalisation, punctuation marks, and specific swears.

Literally had the same effect of a grease monkey script to remove the comment section entirely.

Edit: Internet explorer is insisting on capitalising YOUTUBE ...

- Why is it good for a white woman to have a big ass and lips, but not good for a black woman?

I don't know many white guys who are really into big butts, and I've never heard any guy say they are into big lips (if anything the opposite). Guys like the song Big Butts but other than that every ass is pretty good. Its a common stereotype that black and mexican guys are into big butts, but I've never heard that white guys are into it too.

- Why do you want to use the N word so badly

For those of us who grew up listening to snoop, dre, NWA, etc its just a word we heard a lot in songs and our 13 year old inner self always wants to say it, but we are afraid too in public.

- Why is a lions life more important

Because getting lions saved is a pretty simple and reachable goal. Get retarded trophy hunters to stop by shaming them endlessly, send some money to African charities to beef up patrols. Done. Getting cops to stop shooting black people requires way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way more effort.

Because getting lions saved is a pretty simple and reachable goal. Get retarded trophy hunters to stop by shaming them endlessly, send some money to African charities to beef up patrols. Done. Getting cops to stop shooting black people requires way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way more effort.

Yeah that's probably it

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

and also rich white people care more about hunting than they do about black people.

BadAss2961

- Why is it good for a white woman to have a big ass and lips, but not good for a black woman?

I don't know many white guys who are really into big butts, and I've never heard any guy say they are into big lips (if anything the opposite). Guys like the song Big Butts but other than that every ass is pretty good. Its a common stereotype that black and mexican guys are into big butts, but I've never heard that white guys are into it too.

- Why do you want to use the N word so badly

For those of us who grew up listening to snoop, dre, NWA, etc its just a word we heard a lot in songs and our 13 year old inner self always wants to say it, but we are afraid too in public.

You didn't answer the most important question.

Do you really think Miley created twerking? Really?

I think you're trapped in a 2011 timewarp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom