• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24 Questions Black People Have For White People

Status
Not open for further replies.

stufte

Oh the irony of asking why white people stereotype black people... by stereotyping white people.

Neat video though.

FStop7

Banned
The video's kind of corny.

The horror movie joke's been done a million times, it's Seinfeld humor.

Nobody thinks Miley Cyrus invented twerking.

Mimosa97

I feel like the title of the video should be " 24 questions Black People have for dumbass white american teenage girls "

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
The cursing at parents question is too real..... first time i saw that I was too shook.

Right? Lord knows I would have been put in my place if I said some of the shit I hear some of my younger friends say to their guardians.
I'm sure it's even more jarring for people older than me.

way more

All those questions directed at me.

f7xESkD.jpg

Is this . . . what racism feels like?

Somnid

- Why is it good for a white woman to have a big ass and lips, but not good for a black woman?

I don't know many white guys who are really into big butts, and I've never heard any guy say they are into big lips (if anything the opposite). Guys like the song Big Butts but other than that every ass is pretty good. Its a common stereotype that black and mexican guys are into big butts, but I've never heard that white guys are into it too.

- Why do you want to use the N word so badly

For those of us who grew up listening to snoop, dre, NWA, etc its just a word we heard a lot in songs and our 13 year old inner self always wants to say it, but we are afraid too in public.

- Why is a lions life more important

Because getting lions saved is a pretty simple and reachable goal. Get retarded trophy hunters to stop by shaming them endlessly, send some money to African charities to beef up patrols. Done. Getting cops to stop shooting black people requires way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way more effort.

Eh, the only way this video isn't eyerolling is if taken from the perspective that you as an individual (assumed white) can neither understand, nor answer for certain perceived behaviors that may or may not actually be true and are certainly not tied to race. That is to say, taste some of that perceptual prejudice. The real answers to the questions are:

Who says they do?
Who says I do?
Who says it is?

My parents are terrible people who made fun of my suicidal depression when I was a kid so I can't really get mad about white kids being able to curse out their parents. Some parents deserve a verbal beatdown.

I'm white and I never did, but I feel like I should have.

Shadybiz

Yeesh, talk about generalizations...

I guess there are plenty of people who think like this, though. It's just important that it's known that not EVERY white person does.

As far as the big asses/lips thing; well, not like massively big. A fit lady with some excellent glutes is magical, though. Something like this is excellent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-JJEwwPR5w

injurai

Banned
There are people that have a problem with Idris Elba as James Bond...

Also nobody likes likes frizzy natural hair from white people. Product is a thing for a reason.

Are these the questions that black people want to ask white people? Truly? Really???

Is systemic hair touching off the charts in the western world?

Are lions and black people equatable now?

And that n-word line from the yellow one....

The hair thing is true. When I was in the military I was getting my hair cut outside and some guys I worked with were talking to us and then they started picking my hair off of the ground and was comparing it to sheep's wool. I thought it was so funny to see someone so surprised about my hair.

JDSN

Banned
I was expecting a "Why do you yell the word " GENERALIZATIONS" when folk say "white people" even to its implícit already that its not an accusation at everyone but an exercise on self-reflection?"

Slayven

Are these the questions that black people want to ask white people? Truly? Really???

Yes, when ever i shave my head white people ask to touch it. A dude at work got twists and he caught hell for a week.

Shadybiz

And I also think Elba would be excellent for Bond. I DO know people who are definitely against the idea, though, which is sad.

There are people that have a problem with Idris Elba as James Bond...

Also nobody likes likes frizzy natural hair from white people. Product is a thing for a reason.

The problem with Elba being Bond isn't his skin colour, it's that he just doesn't have the class to pull it off. He's too similar to Craig, a blunt weapon. Too much of a "Geezer" (just watch is awful Sky boxset commercials) Having the same style again would be off putting.
Need to go back to high class Bond.

Chiwetel Ejiofor? Yes!
David Oyelowo? Yes!
Idris Elba? Nah.

shoreu

The cursing at parents question is too real..... first time i saw that I was too shook.

Yeah I wanted to slap a friend who did this lmfao. I was like have you lost you mind.

The video's kind of corny.

The horror movie joke's been done a million times, it's Seinfeld humor.

Nobody thinks Miley Cyrus invented twerking.

They really do, and they think she made the nae nae. They also think that one girl GAF kept posting is the best at it.
she's average at best

injurai

Banned
The problem with Elba being Bond isn't his skin colour, it's that he just doesn't have the class to pull it off. He's too similar to Craig, a blunt weapon. Too much of a "Geezer" (just watch is awful Sky boxset commercials) Having the same style again would be off putting.
Need to go back to high class Bond.

Chiwetel Ejiofor? Yes!
David Oyelowo? Yes!
Idris Elba? Nah.

No, it's a race issue. Ejiofor, ehh maybe. Oyelowo, hell no. Elba, fuck yes please god I need it now.

Its not that Elba is a bad fit, it's that they don't want to see a black man as their womanizing scott.

Gattsu25

Banned

Yes.

The outrage for the killings of the former is much greater than the outrage for the death of the latter.

Oh my fucking hell, you have no idea how common that one is.

... from the yellow one.

the yellow one

what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom