• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome marketing for The Taken King. Make a trailer for your own Guardian

So this is some pretty damn slick marketing. I realize its not super in depth but you can create a custom trailer for your Guardian that shows your stats and share it on social media. Thats pretty brilliant. Just go to this site and enter the details.

https://www.destinythegame.com/legend-of-you

And for fun here is mine

https://www.destinythegame.com/lege...686018428438088.2305843009220991018&version=2

Ice Breaker is my most used weapon with over 5000 kills. Hey I love sniping

Post some of your stats fellow Guardians this could be fun

That was neat. Is the little title it gives you surfaceable in the game itself anywhere? I might re-download Destiny tonight, I'll wait for Jeff Gerstmann's impressions of The Taken King before biting on that though.

That was neat. Is the little title it gives you surfaceable in the game itself anywhere? I might re-download Destiny tonight, I'll wait for Jeff Gerstmann's impressions of The Taken King before biting on that though.

It makes sense for mine at least. They call me the Surgeon and most of my kills are with sniper rifles so it makes sense since that is a precision based weapon

Trace

Banned
It makes sense for mine at least. They call me the Surgeon and most of my kills are with sniper rifles so it makes sense since that is a precision based weapon

Mine was "INVULNERABLE MBFTRACE, THE UNCONQUERABLE"

Makes me feel good about myself
Kappa.png

Troy

Banned
Apparently I'm feared by the hive(DARKMASTER , THE HIVE CONQUEROR). My highlights are that I'm in the top 1 percent of public event kills (292) and I've played with over 9000 other guardians, which translates into about 2800 fireteams. And that's just on one character. Much like WoW, this game is saving me a lot of money by not feeling like I need to buy other games to satisfy my gaming needs.

The Swarmculler.
Top 6% Hive KD
Fuck the Hive.

I've really only been playing the past few weeks, but I'm in the top 10% for Precision kill ratio.
H A N D C A N N O N B O Y S

farisr

That's neat. Apparently I'm top 4% in precision kills, and top 11% in crucible K/D ratio.

Victor Syraph, The Cabal Conqueror

(I'm not good, I'm guessing it counts AI in the precision kills, and I barely played crucible)

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
My trailer will say "DID NOTHING"
since I only played a little bit. Pretty damn sweet idea though!

blackflag

top 3% crucible wins

hawkmoon
suros
vex
top exotics for each of my 3 characters

killed Atheon a bajillion times.

7 Reign of Terror Badges (15 killstreak PVP)

Wingman, casmith7509, The Oracle Slayer
Bombadier, casmith7509, The Bane of Atheon
Invulnerable casmith7509, The Hive Conqueror

Lol it's cheesy, but a very clever way for people that have put time into the game so far to feel like they accomplished something. I don't know how accurate those stats are though. I haven't touched the game since TDB and only have a Lvl 29 Hunter and it says my K/D against Fallen is in the top 1% amongst all guardians. Lol that could just mean I grinded way too long in the Cosmodrome.

Would love to see a trailer for someone that boosted a new character to 25 using that item, but hasn't actually done anything in-game lol

Edit: Obligatory title: GRAND COMMANDER FUSHICHOU187, THE FALLEN DESTROYER lol ok

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The assassin thetrin, the bullseye. I had no idea I was so high in the crucible percentile.

Destiny has taught me that I'm not as garbage as I thought.

mtodavk

Wow, apparently I'm in the top 10% in a lot of the PVP stats...and here I thought I sucked.

So, is that 2.0 free trial already over?

kiguel182

Pretty awesome trailer even if my stats aren't that impressive.

Alt ought my top crucible score being in the top 4 per cent sounds kinda cool.

Lol it's cheesy, but a very clever way for people that have put time into the game so far to feel like they accomplished something. I don't know how accurate those stats are though. I haven't touched the game since TDB and only have a Lvl 29 Hunter and it says my K/D against Fallen is in the top 1% amongst all guardians. Lol that could just mean I grinded way too long in the Cosmodrome.

Would love to see a trailer for someone that boosted a new character to 25 using that item, but hasn't actually done anything in-game lol

Edit: Obligatory title: GRAND COMMANDER FUSHICHOU187, THE FALLEN DESTROYER lol ok

Mines close

I hit 21 at launch, and couldn't stand to play anymore

It's quite literally blank, compared to others

No title or anything

I think names might be based on the weapon I also had Icebreaker and got surgeon.

Funnily though I've never seen the footage they showed when they said I've seen many things and I got some Hive Conqueror title w/o even having bought TDB

And wow I was pretty good with my hunter in PvP according to these stats, Bare Knuckle lol. I did lvl her exclusively there so figures

I'm gonna wait with TTK till the all in one edition is cheaper though.

Top Bottom