• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III 1TB Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle Out 11/6

Loudninja

Controller is up for preorder
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B015NHBBOS/viglink20241-20/

Same for the system
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015NGZFWS/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Back in June during our E3 Press Conference, we announced that PlayStation is the new home of Call of Duty, bringing you early access to the Black Ops III Beta and upcoming DLC. Now you can play that early content in style with the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle, available on November 6th.
The bundle will be available alongside Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s launch for $449.99 (MSRP), and pre-orders start today. The bundle will also be released in Canada for $549.99 CAD (MSRP). We hope you like our new look! This bundle represents the next step in our collaboration with Activision, Call of Duty, and Treyarch. In fact, Activision’s GM of Call of Duty Rob Kostich wanted to chime in with a few quick words:

“Last month’s beta on PS4 was a phenomenal success. We want to thank the amazing PlayStation Nation for its feedback, for its participation, and for making Black Ops III the largest beta in PS4 history! Black Ops III is without a doubt the most ambitious game that Call of Duty has ever created — Treyarch is pushing the boundaries across each and every mode of play on PS4.

“From day one, it has been designed to push the franchise to new heights on next generation hardware. We cannot wait for you to experience Black Ops III for yourselves on November 6th, and we hope you like the Black Ops III Limited Edition PS4 as much as we do!”

The beta for Black Ops III has me itching for more — and I bet many of you feel the same. With Black Ops III’s November 6th launch right around the corner, we won’t have to wait long to see Treyarch’s vision fully realized on PS4. See you online!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...limited-edition-playstation-4-bundle-out-116/

Europe gets it as well
The DualShock 4 included has a grey and orange color scheme, along with the III logo on the right grip. We’ll also sell the DualShock 4 as a standalone item separately from the bundle.
http://blog .eu.playstation.com/201...id=646394954043006976&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Guymelef

Looks nice.
limited-edition-call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-ps4-bundle-screen-04-us-21sep15

I don't like the design, but that outrageous orange is kind of cool. Give me a controller in that color with black accents.

chadskin

The special DS4 will be sold separately (via EU PS Blog):
We’ll also sell the DualShock 4 as a standalone item separately from the bundle.

And Europe gets this bundle, too:

21436226689_6f41f9c10e_z.jpg

1TB, CUH-1200

eFKac

Been waiting for this, I don't think PS4's lend themselves well to those heavily modified limited editions but that's a smart design.
I like that Sony is really experimenting with the limited DS4's.

Steroyd

Wow I thought it was really hard to make Orange and Black look unappealing but there we go, that said the controllrler's "black" is more grey.

hawk2025

Goddamn, that price and that controller.

But let's be real, the Star Wars bundle is bizarrely currently leading the console September charts at Amazon at the same price. Somehow this $450 thing seems to be working for them.

Nice... but Sony is doing too many LE consoles now..

The regular consoles are almost LE in comparison...

No, no, just stop. LE consoles are not a problem. Xbox does plenty of LE consoles as well. Besides it's not meant for you, it's meant for the person that doesn't have a PS4.

Boke1879

Goddamn, that price and that controller.

But let's be real, the Star Wars bundle is bizarrely currently leading the console September charts at Amazon at the same price. Somehow this $450 thing seems to be working for them.

Of course it is. It also comes out around the holiday. These LE bundles will sell out. I'm also pretty sure they'll have regular bundles at the normal price.

Mr Moose

Loving the orange. I don't need another controller... But I am weak, I might have to get it (probably not, I just bought the 20th Anni one and already have 2 normal ones).

I think the console looks all right. It's not ugly as sin, but it's also not the greatest ever. However, I love the orange buttons on the system.

As for the controller? That's God-tier! I love the orange sticks and d-pad on it. I would love to have just the controller, but I'm not scalping one off of eBay.

I like the controller but the console is ugly. This and the Star Wars bundle both lack great design and colors.

I don't know what's going on. I mean there is so much more potential but these just seem cheap and lack any effort or thought. Surely Sony can come up with something that looks half decent.

And they left out the MGS console in the US which is far nicer than these.

Top Bottom