• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta early access code begging

Xane

Will trade fluffy bird pics for PC code.

nqlet5Aj7T1r3p42ko.gif

Boss Mog

Could really use a PS4 NA code to cheer me up right now.

Thanks to the GAFfers giving out these codes, I'm sure it's very much appreciated by those who get them.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Y'all should at least put the codes in email tags. Otherwise any random lurker on the net will be able to snag them.

Kukawaki

I know this is a crappy way of distributing but I'm at work and I have not time for PM's

Please post a reply marking which code you used.

They want me to add:
Remember this is an exclusive early access period for the Beta, so please do not release videos, stream or talk about the beta content on social media until 9am PT on October 6.

Narwhal

I know this is a crappy way of distributing but I'm at work and I have not time for PM's

For PC/Origin
GCB3-JCPN-4XLV-7SJZ-R4G6
5CLC-VPBT-FBER-FDWT-EVK6
F5M5-QFPY-BH9X-DTYJ-HF9P
9QA2-Z84Q-NEAW-3REN-PAQW
6RUU-XRT2-QE9E-37PF-SZPJ

Thank you!!!

I grabbed the first PC code (GCB3-JCPN-4XLV-7SJZ-R4G6)

dose

For SCEE
T2HQ-7ANR-PDHR
I took this one, thanks!
But how do I start the download on PS4 via the Store? There is no download option... anyone? It appears on the account.sonyentertainmentnetwork website, but not in the store download list.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod

For SCEA
2MP9-35NH-2NER
2MPA-F9N9-9LKL
2MPA-RRNP-QHJH
2MPB-9ENT-6KA4
2MPC-C4NG-T435

Thanks bru. Though again, email tags. Just click the "insert email link" button (must be in the full "post reply" screen), paste the list, and delete everything between the tags. That way they'll show up only when someone quotes you, and random lurkers can't quote.

If you quote my post, you'll see an example.

That's crazy. In entered all of then in less than a minute from being posted and they all got snatched. I give up. If anyone is so kind to pm me a NA PS4 code. That would be amazing. Otherwise I'm just going to wait. Would really love one though since this is my Friday. Thanks and good luck folks.

For PC/Origin
GCB3-JCPN-4XLV-7SJZ-R4G6
5CLC-VPBT-FBER-FDWT-EVK6
F5M5-QFPY-BH9X-DTYJ-HF9P
9QA2-Z84Q-NEAW-3REN-PAQW
6RUU-XRT2-QE9E-37PF-SZPJ

For Xbox One
2PP7M-PGTMM-K7QT6-3QDFV-2TRKZ
2PP97-44YDG-7QVHC-XVTR6-VCHGZ
2PP9V-HPMQP-3HTG3-7WDDC-V2T2Z
2PP9V-R3YQJ-4DRTJ-DX7YD-DHDQZ
2PPDX-2Q222-PY3Y4-JKX39-QQXWZ

For SCEA
2MP9-35NH-2NER
2MPA-F9N9-9LKL
2MPA-RRNP-QHJH
2MPB-9ENT-6KA4
2MPC-C4NG-T435

For SCEE
T2HQ-7ANR-PDHR
ARCE-M3ND-2F2H
57P8-LQND-QFJ7
FP5G-5CNR-H96N
MNGR-QTN5-8E5T

For SCEJ
PJJL-ERNH-6H7C
GG5N-DAN9-FP9R
J4Q8-BFNC-5DAF
NLKM-PHNP-2BA7
3MBH-RHNE-MFTQ

For SCE-KO
9BBK-2RNL-B76R
QK2M-T7N7-37BT
RRB9-5DN9-6T37
DK8H-67NH-QB8P
3MFN-TNN8-9LT6

For SCE-ROA
9894-K9N9-N6HH
KBLK-2FN7-F493
NGCL-R9NA-4QCG
QTGG-FNNH-GTRA
7G99-8FN4-NKNH

They want me to add:
Remember this is an exclusive early access period for the Beta, so please do not release videos, stream or talk about the beta content on social media until 9am PT on October 6.

Awww shit thanks a lot man I got this one for PS4!
FP5G-5CNR-H96N

Can't wait to get stuck in later tonight :)

dose

Can anyone tell me if you can start the PS4 beta download via the web store? The beta doesn't appear in my download list and on account.sonyentertainmentnetwork there is no download button.... :/

Top Bottom