• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta early access code begging

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hoth is fun but hilariously broken in favour of the Empire. It strikes me as a mode that really highlights how kinda mangled together the ideas for this game are. Which isn't to say it's not fun, but that it's almost making a point of not being Battlefield 4 to its own detriment. At times there just isn't any counter. It's like Smash Bros with items: if you get a super weapon you're gonna rip it up for awhile and everybody else is fucked. Which is fine, it's fun, but yeah.

Also, I often have the exact same problem as I do in Battlefield 4 where I cannot, for the life of me, understand where my shots are going or why I'm not doing much damage. Combat cycles sometimes consist of me being torn to shreds by an opponent who effortlessly lands ~3 - 4 shots. Meanwhile I'll be laying round after round into a dude, the crosshair flashing hit markers, and they will not drop. Health bar will not budge. I pretty much die, shrug my shoulders, and have no idea what just happened.

Is this P2P or server based? I know it uses matchmaking, but how is the data communicating?

Nabbis

Please help me out to bug test this game :D Would appreciate either a PS4, Xbone or a PC code. PC preferred and im in EU for console.

Cynn

Hi guys, I asked before but I want to add that I can use a Japanese, Europe or NA code for PS4 if anyone has one.

Top Bottom