• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlezone (Rebellion) coming first to PSVR, new trailer

Man

One of the first 3D games becomes one of the first Virtual Reality games. Looking pretty hot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8y9KXQ6lzA

Rebellion® ‏@Rebellion 3h3 hours ago
Not only is Battlezone coming first to PlayStation VR, we can confirm it's a launch title for PlayStation VR! #PGW

CSWxHcBUYAAA-I1.jpg:large

CSWKlFYWUAEcXo1.jpg:large

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
They need to hurry up and get this done so they can get to remastering the 98 version like they promised.

eFKac

Doesn't look bad and I like Rebellion, but there are already too many games for PSVR launch and more interesting for me.

I'll probably skip it.

gafneo

Banned
This is not exactly what I was hoping for in VR. This looks like a kinect demo. Where's the killer app? If we are going to get arcade classics, make us a Japanese House of The Dead and Crazy Taxi.

magnumpy

This is not exactly what I was hoping for in VR. This looks like a kinect demo. Where's the killer app? If we are going to get arcade classics, make us a Japanese House of The Dead and Crazy Taxi.

IMO, it's eve: valkyrie. coming to both PSVR and oculus rift.

Agent X

Well, I don't know about you, but I would welcome a straightforward "pick up and play" game for PlayStation VR.

Many of the best video games of all time had simple concepts that are easily grasped. They weren't bogged down with complicated controls or sophisticated rulesets. I would like to see more games that are approachable and don't require a long learning curve, but at the same time contains a game environment (level designs, physics engine) that allows players to build their skills and devise new techniques to master the game. I hope this is one of those games.

Mdk7

I really enjoyed the demo at E3, and the Game is looking even hotter now.
I really can't wait to have a PSVR at home! :)

Dazza

To those of you whom have tried the demo, what were the swarming enemies like? I've seen swarming dancing swallows in real life and it's one of the most beautiful things in the world for me, hopefully it's somewhat reminiscent of that

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
i will defo get this.

Gran Turismo.

Top Bottom