• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

New sunglasses:
P1030276_zpsbrxzrmcz.jpg

Coloring books (1 is a Christmas gift, 1 is mine):
P1030277_zpsksvorwmj.jpg

Inside Out:
P1030279_zpsfawto1qb.jpg

Donos

haha he had bought 2 of them when GAME did their competition. He tried to sell this one for a big profit but failed, he settled for a £100 profit though....and yah I kinda robbed him lol

Well he is happy and you are happy.
Unfortunately, you don't know what number it is till you open it, which decreases the resell value a lot. Some gaffer here had #00011.

They are in my bedroom with the PS4, Xbone, WiiU and 3DS games.
But here is a picture of them that I took a few weeks ago, it's only missing Resident Evil Revelations 2.

I think I have a decent amount of Vita games, but I only have about a third of that, lol. Impressive collection.

Edit: I don't see Toukiden Kiwami in there yet. ;-) And Space Hulk.
Probably a good thing that you limit yourself to US and Euro releases. I've been picking up some of the Asian English and Japanese releases too, but if I'd ever go for a complete set, some of those would probably prove to be a nightmare to track down.

Galdius

I think I have a decent amount of Vita games, but I only have about a third of that, lol. Impressive collection.

Edit: I don't see Toukiden Kiwami in there yet. ;-) And Space Hulk.
Probably a good thing that you limit yourself to US and Euro releases. I've been picking up some of the Asian English and Japanese releases too, but if I'd ever go for a complete set, some of those would probably prove to be a nightmare to track down.

I stopped buying some of the european exclusives because the euro and the pound got too strong against the Real but I need to go back.

Majestad

Banned
Bought the limited edition statue of The Witcher 3. Other than Geralt's face, I'm pretty pleased with it. The griffin looks fantastic:

5UWfqDw.jpg

e2GZ6tp.jpg

eXistor

Chibi Robo Amiibo and Code : Realize. C:R isn't the type of VN I usually go for, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

0m9OQJi.jpg

Ecto311

Man can't beat this deal. Prime got me almost $25 off because of the 14 for the console and 9 for halo (and halo is free) plus free shipping, no tax, and a $50 credit showing up in the next few days? Physical copy of Lego so I can trade/sell it since we already own it.
foENr8yh.jpg

zmet

Inside Out and Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

The Wire: The Complete Series

Gamestop exclusive Aqua Blue PS Vita Slim

Total liking everything about it so far. Though I miss the awesome color pop of original OLED screen, it still looks fine.

With Hori silicon skin

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Total liking everything about it so far. Though I miss the awesome color pop of original OLED screen, it still looks fine.

Holy Jesus, that's hot!

I need an aqua blue vita in my life

Top Bottom