• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Big one for me this month.

In my garage shortly after receiving it.
IMG_2292.JPG

Moved into my basement and most of the maintenance and cleaning done.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Was going to get Kiki's Delivery Service but my cousin bugged me to get this one instead:

22219423964_1cf877debe_z.jpg

Spirited Away is my favorite Ghibli movie! Kiki's Delivery Servive, Howl's Moving Castle and My Neighbor Totoro aren't too far behind it though.

I want to get Porco Rosso, but Ghibli blu-rays are like 2007 blu-ray expensive still!

Edit: Just saw there's a Studio Ghibli blu-ray collection coming out on Nov 17! I just preordered the hell out if it!

jonno394

22455348339_55b8bb7472_c.jpg

Been after True Detective for some time so I can get my mom to watch it. Loved it when I first experienced it, sure she will too. Got it for £13 from Amazon via a Prime Lightning Deal.

Forgot Season 5 of AT had been release, but season 7 has just started and the OT reminded me to grab it! I only watch the show via BD so i'm somewhat behind!

edit - Forgot all this from last month

22455440249_194be19101_c.jpg

Galdius

Yesterday I received a sealed Batman Beyond for the N64. It may not be in the best condition but I payed US$50 for it and it's the brazilian version.

K5Aj88Al.jpg

Just picked up these two awesome peripherals from Logitech.

-Logitech G710+ mechanical gaming keyboard ($89.99)
This is an older product but its definitely still one of the best mechanical keyboards available on the market. It has the perfect balance between mechanical feel and quietness that makes typing and gaming a joy.

-Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex
Crazy accurate mouse and very inexpensive.

Logitech really know how to make input devices.

Za61xYb.jpg

Psyae

Here's some stuff I ordered from Japan!

CSRzzeBU8AAjt1Z.jpg

- 4 Splatoon Cushions
- 4 Kirby Puzzles
- Kirby Pouch
- Dragon Ball YuraColle toys

Here's a pic of one of the puzzles completed :3

CSSLZUAVEAAw7n6.jpg

Justinh

I just had this delivered a few days ago! I haven't played it yet, but I'm putting my trust in GAF with this one as I keep hearing good things about it here.

I don't feel like taking pictures right now (I'll wait for Tuesday) so I guess all I will add to the thread right now is this.

s5Tbjhx.jpg

My first apartment :) First time living alone. Middle of downtown slight view of a very active yet gorgeous to the point it does not look real in some spots volcano haha.

Went to my first indie band concert here in Japan, fell in love after one song. Bought the CD and got them to sign it right away :)

Gaming purchases coming later this month, two weeks hopefully. Trying to be responsible and not buy games til the first paycheck -shrug-

LegendX48

Spirited Away is my favorite Ghibli movie! Kiki's Delivery Servive, Howl's Moving Castle and My Neighbor Totoro aren't too far behind it though.

I want to get Porco Rosso, but Ghibli blu-rays are like 2007 blu-ray expensive still!

Edit: Just saw there's a Studio Ghibli blu-ray collection coming out on Nov 17! I just preordered the hell out if it!
they tend to be fairly pricey at retail, haven't checked online though. Curious to see how much that collection will be as well, I haven't seen many Studio Ghibli movies but those I've checked out way back were great.

Ashtrax

Wow, how did I miss this thread! Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone's pickups!

Here is my my latest haul!

I'm an amiibo collector, so I picked up the Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash bundle plus Shovel Knight on Wii U in anticipation of that figure's release later in the year.

The Star Wars Rogue Squadron titles have been on my wishlist for ages, and I finally found a good price on them so I had to pick it up. That leaves on the first one on N64 left to pickup, but I still need to pick up the console as well.

Lastly, Persona 4: Dancing All Night! One of the series I've been meaning to play is the Persona series (it would appear to be a well renowned series), and I recently got the previous titles through sales, so I'll be running a marathon eventually!

EvoTech

Banned
IMG_4273_zps8mtai44h.jpg

Hope you enjoy Persona 2!

Earlier this year my GameStop actually had one copy of Limited Edition left, I was very surprised to have chanced upon it.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
I need this in my life. Where's it from?

Bambaland but preorders for it were up in January so ebay is probably your best option now. ThreeA has also shown prototypes for Judge Fear and Judge Dredd so they might be up soon-ish.

Ecto311

2DvaAMml.jpg

Took advantage of the gamestop trade in. Traded my day one unit for this newer one with a free game and controller for $120 out of pocket. I figured $70 for the controller, $60 for the game and $40 for gears makes this a hell of a deal now that I get a fresh warranty.

I have been through too many red ring 360s to want my warranty to fall off that quickly plus my old system had been slowing down. Really liking the matte finish instead of the scratch easy gloss on the last one. The gamestop person said I could come in tomorrow and trade the unopened blops for fallout 4 but reading the reviews of both I might just keep this game not sure.

Decided to get some music this month. Including 24bit/92kHz "To Far Away Times" and signed "Promise" by Yoko Shimomura.
Also got a Sony NWZ-A15 player and 128GB SD card for my PHA-1A DAC/Amp.

This is pure bliss!
b1u3h4o.jpg

I might be the happiest man right now.

Living im Perú is fairly difficult to attend blizzcon and this year blizzard gave the option to buy the blizzcon 2015 swag bag and thankfully they can ship to Perú and arrived in just 3 days.

11219591_10153690177477346_1737215455652446204_n.jpg

Ecto311

oUWsitpl.jpg

Traded 2 copies of Fantasia on the xbox one for $25 each (bought 2 days ago at best buy with $5 coupon making them $3 out the door) so the entire thing was paid in credits. If you guys have a hastings in the area trade shit there. Trade there is better than the prices people are willing to pay in the BST thread.

Hastings doing half off all used so sunset for $10 is a deal I thinks. The fleece was $10 also because I didn't pre-order. Never thought I would get a fallout game on release but the fuckin hype you people build for shit is hard to overcome.

Plus they sold it at 10pm since it is midnight somewhere and they can do that? Never heard that before and I have done midnight releases for a ton of games in the past.

Proc

Fallout launch was fun! I came back with some steam swag that I wasn't expecting to see behind the counter! Great night!

V46Y5J4.jpg

I also bought these recently:

IrP81Xr.jpg

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Same here, but how does one tell them apart? I will open and play them someday but it'd be nice to know which is which.

Mine happened to ship in different boxes, so that's kind of helped, but other than that I don't know... the Wii U one does feel heavier. Supposedly they have different part numbers on the boxes too, but I'll have to check when I get out of bed though, haha

Top Bottom