• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 to be released on Nov 9?

Zukuu

Banned
So steam just updated the Fallout 4 page...
fowjw7L.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
Please be true and not an error. I am off work all that week so this gives me an extra day to play.

I'm in PST timezone and it says the 9th for me as well.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Depends on where you are. E.g. the RU store page says:

Available: 10 November
This game will unlock in approximately 6 days and 21 hours

While the AU one says:

Available: 9 November
This game will unlock in approximately 5 days and 19 hours

I'm in PST and it says it's unlocking in 6 days and 11 hours. So a midnight release, but it's right before midnight in each region so steam files it under the 9th.

MattyG

Banned
isn't it unlocking at midnight New Zealand time so for everywhere else it's the 9th?
I thought this too. With a VPN, we should all be able to unlock it on the morning (around 10AM EST) of the 9th. Not sure if this is still true or not.

Steel

Banned
Hopefully nobody from Bethesda notices this if it's an error. It'd give me time to play Fallout 4 before SC 2: LOV comes out.

And yeah, U.S. steam is saying the 9th too.

JeffGrubb

I believe I can say that reviews for the game go up that morning. It's probably just unlocking at midnight Eastern time.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
That would be amazing. I already have Mon and Tues off. But being able to play Sunday via VPN would be amazing.

Shit I just took wednesday off. I take the day after because I get games at noon from Amazon then have all evening, night, and next day to play them.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Steam website says the 9th for me as well, I'm in NYC, but the counter says 6 days 10 hours, which works out to 12am on Nov 10. So yeah it's probably nothing.

It says november the 9th, but it also says 6 days and 6 hours to unlock, which is for me the 10th, 2am.

Edit: That doesn't make any sense, does it?

LOL, Bethesda, trying to do whatever they can not to share their release date with Tomb Raider. Everyone questioned rather Tomb Raider would get delayed, but Bethesda was tired for waiting around, so they just moved ahead.

In all seriousness, even a day early is awesome!

Top Bottom