• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chvrches to perform at The Game Awards

UEf70Rw.gif

Vlitra

Banned
Cool. The Imagine Dragons & Koji Kondo performance last year was an unexpected highlight, hopefully they do some kind of pairing again this year.

Agreed. I'm not familiar with this band but I'm looking forward to the performance because of last year's show.

Deadmau5!

Wonder if he will drop classic stuff like Arguru or play some unreleased stuff and think if his diablo 3 addiction had any influence...

J@hranimo

Banned
Well if there is an overwhelming positive reaction to something like a band confirmation on GAF, then I should check them out :p

MattyG

Banned
Already people discovering the greatness that is Chvrches for the first time.

This is great.
I know, this is the best. It seems like they're getting a massive surge of exposure, the biggest since I started following them in 2013, and that makes me so happy.

RPGCrazied

Kinda off topic, but can we get this on TV again? I hate that its stream only.

Why not on Spike TV anymore? They use to do it.

Tenebrous

Not great, but anything is an improvement on last year. The only thing worse I've heard at a game show was Deadmau5 at TI5... Shit was awful.

Oh shit, I should've read more comments, haha. Deadmau5 too? Thank fuck for mute.

Ah, I wouldn't say I'm a big fan, but they're okay. I find it pretty surprising that they'd be involved with something like this, though.

Top Bottom