• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prepare yourselves, the Steam Winter Seal comes on Dec. 22nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

647cbfcc6f6640f6a23a977f68e246eb.jpg

Get your wallets ready and weep at those 75% discounts.

Aaron D.

Any word if it's going to be like the last sale with no Flash or Dailies? Everything being put on their deepest discount Day One?

I thought I would hate it, but I wound up really appreciating the new format.

Nyoro SF

What kind of seal we talking? This is important.

In all seriousness. I can't think of anything I'd like unless a company has a stunning release of some sort that debuts during the sale.

zulux21

I wonder if the no daily thing worked out for them last time.
I know I spent less, I looked at the sale at the start and end and couldn't be bothered to go through everything so just glanced at the very cheapest stuff I had on my wish list and bought a 40 cent game and that was it.
Will they have dailies and stuff this time around?

they said that this sale won't have them either. ideally we at least still have a community game, but without flash or daily deals I likely won't spend much as I will have far to much time to think about if I want a game or not :p

The previous sale didn't have them but they haven't said if this one will or not, the removal of daily deals may just have been specific to this years exploration sale.

when they said the last sale wouldn't have them, they also said the winter one wouldn't. they didn't say anything about sales after that though.

Granjinha

we don't know

they said that this sale won't have them either. ideally we at least still have a community game, but without flash or daily deals I likely won't spend much as I will have far to much time to think about if I want a game or not :p

when they said the last sale wouldn't have them, they also said the winter one wouldn't. they didn't say anything about sales after that though.

they did? Do you have a link for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom