• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BROTHERHOOD: Final Fantasy XV has a Blu-ray-exclusive sixth episode

Andrefpvs

The Ultimate Collector's Edition, available in extremely limited quantities, is for the ultimate FINAL FANTASY fan. Only 30,000 units will be created worldwide.

Available exclusively from the Square Enix Online Store, the Ultimate Collector's Edition includes all Deluxe Edition content plus an additional exclusive two-disc steelbook containing the official Blu-ray Disc Music (featuring music from FINAL FANTASY XV, KINGSGLAIVE and BROTHERHOOD) and the BROTHERHOOD Blu-ray (containing an exclusive sixth episode). Also includes a PLAY ARTS -KAI- Noctis action figure with Ultimate Edition-exclusive weapon.
https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/398306/final-fantasy-xv-ultimate-collector-s-edition-ps4

And, currently, the only announced way to get the Blu-ray is to get the incredibly limited $270 Collector's Edition.

Surely Square Enix will make this available in some other way? Why not include it in the Deluxe edition as well? It would be kind of silly to lock the non-YouTube quality version of the series + an extra episode behind an expensive edition that only 30,000 people will be able to get.

Dice//

Banned
What if none of the 30,000 upload or record it?

Won't lie, that'd be impressive and I wouldn't even be mad, but...

I'm pretty confident it will be re-released at some point in a single package (the anime I mean).

Right there.

Going by the first episode, unless there's some AMAZING THING GOING DOWN OR HUGE PLOT DETAIL I can't say I'm that interested. The first episode was a little boring and animation/direction uninspiring.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
"We need this multimedia franchise to sold gangbusters to make the investment back"
"I know, make 30 000 copies of a moderately priced collector's edition"

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Yeah. I went to the SE store asap when I saw the collector's edition included Brotherhood. Figured I shell out for it cause I wanted a hard copy. Then I saw the price. 3X the Deluxe edition price + shipping and tax for the anime, an OST, and a shitty figure. No thanks. Got my Deluxe edition preordered on Amazon for $70. Hopefully they release the bluray for this separately.

Top Bottom