• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Pre Orders are going up

Draugoth

Gold Member
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth's standard edition is available to preorder for $70 in physical format at Best Buy, Amazon and Target.

We shouldn't have to wait too much longer for Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth. The highly anticipated sequel is currently slated to launch exclusively on PS5 in early 2024, though an exact date hasn't been revealed. Square Enix announced the release window during a PlayStation Showcase earlier this year. If you were a big fan of Final Fantasy 7 Remake, you probably won't want to miss Rebirth.

In the most recent page;

Thee Amazon pre-orders for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth have just goten up: https://amzn.to/45xjwJE

Pre-orders have also gone up at Best Buy and Target over the past 24 hours:

Target: https://goto.target.com/c/1804712/8...antasy-vii-rebirth-playstation-5/-/A-89881671

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/final-fantasy-vii-rebirth-playstation-5/6560114.p?skuId=6560114

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I had more fun the second time around when I wasn’t watching every single cutscene.
I enjoyed it because of the hard difficulty, which doesn’t let you use items so MP management is key for surviving each chapter and super bosses was fun to fight.

//DEVIL//

it says much volumes how I enjoyed the FF7 remake more than 16.

I loved the boss battles in 16, but other than that ? dear god. didn't help the PS5 shitty performance. maybe if it had a locked 60 fps I would have enjoyed it a bit more.
I cant wait for Rebirth. one of the few reasons remaining for me to own a PS5..

fart town usa

Gold Member
Cool. Still need to finish 7R. I think I'm really close to the end. Really enjoy that game, the characters are so damn charismatic to me, can't help but feel a bit of the emotional highs & lows throughout the game.

Synless

The

The 60fps mode on PS5 is excellent. Top notch image quality and locked 60, along with lots of graphical improvements.
I love 60fps… I just can’t take the resolution hit.I’ve tried and I always go back to clarity.

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

I love 60fps… I just can’t take the resolution hit.I’ve tried and I always go back to clarity.
Usually I'd agree but felt the resolution was very sharp in the intergrade 60fps mode.

Will he interesting to see how much Rebirths bigger environments impact resolution and performance compared to Remake. I'm not sure they'll achieve the same results as Remake with native 2160p locked 30fps and 1512p locked 60fps.

Elios83

I guess this month around TGS time or coinciding with a possible Sony event there will be a info blowout for this game.
Can't wait for it, last trailer was amazing :pie_starstruck:

Have you seen the new trailer? You see traversal in it via foot and Chocobo. The distance bit suggests some quite large environments.

Still pissed this trailer was released at such a low quality 1080p and not in 4k. :messenger_pouting:

There's a much better version on the PlayStation Store. Don't know if it's 4k but way better than youtube

it says much volumes how I enjoyed the FF7 remake more than 16.

I loved the boss battles in 16, but other than that ? dear god. didn't help the PS5 shitty performance. maybe if it had a locked 60 fps I would have enjoyed it a bit more.
I cant wait for Rebirth. one of the few reasons remaining for me to own a PS5..
The boss battles In 16 are good but FFVIIr might have the best boss battles of all time in a videogame! I'am not joking!

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I’ll wait for release impressions. Part 1 burned me with the worst pacing and padding I’ve seen in a game in 20 some years.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I’ll wait for release impressions. Part 1 burned me with the worst pacing and padding I’ve seen in a game in 20 some years.

I like their open ended approach, but when they say comments like "There's even more minigames than ever before", that kind of comment doesn't come off as a positive to me.

FFVII R was full of busy work and turning the smallest of things into 10, 15 minute segments to increase the games length.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I like their open ended approach, but when they say comments like "There's even more minigames than ever before", that kind of comment doesn't come off as a positive to me.

FFVII R was full of busy work and turning the smallest of things into 10, 15 minute segments to increase the games length.
The side quests in every FF ,13 onwards has been abysmal , and I’d argue 7R had the worst of the whole bunch. Like you said busy work to pad length not add to the experience. 16 is almost as egregious but had a few stand out side quests near the end for adding story and fleshing out characters.

I was suckered in by ff7r and found it very 7/10. I think it’d be a 5/10 if the last two chapters hadn’t panned out to be done well. There’s chapters in there that 100% shouldn’t have made it into the game. The two chapters before you crash into the church roof top to meet aerith should’ve never been there. Total filler.

Last edited:
Top Bottom