• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hand of Fate 2 Announcement Trailer; Coming 2017, set 100 years after first game

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome! Hand of Fate is fuckin' righteous and I really love it. Pleased to hear we are getting another. Great goddamned game!

jaina

Cool. I saw it 2 days ago in the Steam store and was wondering about buying it. Not sure whether I want to put time in it, even with all the good impressions I've heard. Now I'll wait for a hopefully even better sequel.

Lukemon

Well, I didn't see that coming. Outstanding news, though – first game is one of my favourites from recent years.

coljae

Great! The original is a game I find it very easy to pick up again after a long break. Really looking forward to a sequel!

I'm on board. First one was the most pleasant GwG surprise I've ever played. Didn't know what to expect, and I wasn't able to put it down.

My friend got in the private testing. It's their last private testing phase and they're announcing a release date very soon.

I don't know if he can share info but I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom