• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Next Call Of Duty to be revealed next Tuesday

Nibel

Cg9-51AWIAAFoWH.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/JimSterling/status/724937599438168064

Chase17

Sounds about right. I think it's usually around the beginning of May that it's revealed.

Wonder what it will be.

I'm still kind of salty that before the launch of Blops 3 they said supply drops would only have customization stuff, so armor/emblems etc. And lo and behold, the only way to get new weapons is out of suplly drops :/

Enjoyed Blops 3 alot though. Wonder what the setting will be. A part of me wants to go back to WW2...But space would be cool. I want maps on different planets, a base on mars, a polar facility on Europa etc.

Magwik

Banned
To be fair if it had the promotional images of the game or even the title, it would have been a bigger leak. They probably just stayed doing the secrecy thing this year because I remember a good amount of BO3 stuff leaving ahead of time due to Gamestop promotional material

ive played and beat every COD, played multi on every cod at least a little.

blops 3 was the first i played like two levels and never touched it again. it wasnt even bad it was just...not fun? idk?

ANYWAY.

I feel like COD is in a really bad place because of all the movement mechanics they keep introducing. None of them are necessarily bad moves, but each game just plays way different now. And you cant exactly go back to WW2 or anytime not in the future and have those kind of mechanics really

XpAcErX

Neo Member
Hearing Call of Duty reveal is like hearing someone say ham sandwich. It doesn't turn heads or generate excitement any more. CoD is the ham sandwich of the game industry.

blops 3 was the first i played like two levels and never touched it again. it wasnt even bad it was just...not fun? idk?

ANYWAY.

I feel like COD is in a really bad place because of all the movement mechanics they keep introducing. None of them are necessarily bad moves, but each game just plays way different now. And you cant exactly go back to WW2 or anytime not in the future and have those kind of mechanics really

Same its just not fun anymore

Hearing Call of Duty reveal is like hearing someone say ham sandwich. It doesn't turn heads or generate any excitement any more. CoD is the ham sandwich of the game industry.

To each their own.

It's always interesting to see what Activision does with one of the biggest franchises in the entire industry.

Especially now that each studio has three years to develop each game, leaving time to do more interesting things with each entry.

Who is it this year? Infinity Ward?
Ghosts 2?

Infinity Ward is up this year. Shinobi says it's a far future space combat game. So something very different from previous entries.

Hard to get interested in this after the microtransaction crap in Black Ops 3. I'd love to play a COD again, but the last good one (BO2) is in last gen.

Bolivar687

Banned

ANYWAY.

Same, Blops 3 is the first one I just walked away from. Hopefully what Shinobi leaked is the follow up to Ghosts' Extinction mode with aliens and campaign and multi go back to what CoD does best.

viHuGi

Banned
If this is as good as Black Ops 3 here to another master Prestige baby!

Let's see if you can get as good as God based Treyarch <3

Caffeine

These things usually happen on a sunday blops 3 april 26 last year was a sunday this being retailer putting up headers means it would announce before hand.

ViciousDS

Banned
Same, Blops 3 is the first one I just walked away from. Hopefully what Shinobi leaked is the follow up to Ghosts' Extinction mode with aliens and campaign and multi go back to what CoD does best.

whats that? Advanced Warfare where you are a bunch of boosting jelly beans......boost, boost shoot, boost, boost, boost shoot..........fuck that game. AW was a solid game....but it wasn't a solid CoD game

Caffeine

whats that? Advanced Warfare where you are a bunch of boosting jelly beans......boost, boost shoot, boost, boost, boost shoot..........fuck that game. AW was a solid game....but it wasn't a solid CoD game

and imagine that game was linear boosting if this game has jetpacks it will be random lol

Top Bottom