• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 101 Trailer, editions detailed, season pass ($30?)

killroy87

Game looks great, but the lead VO is weak to me. It doesn't sound like a guy with a gruff voice, it sounds like a normal dude making a gruff voice.

Since I don't have Twitter, can someone message SE if they will have the PC CE in stores other than their own? Would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Stiler

Maybe this time we can have melee combat back? BEcause I found it freaking ABSURD that they took it out and it made no freaking sense tying melee combat to an "energy" system and having it only be used for takedowns.

You out of ammo? You out of energy? Well tough luck, you can't punch a guy or use your blades cause you know........that makes sense.

We need stun batons and other melee things back, and it should not take energy to use things.

SugarDave

Looks excellent, going to have to find time to replay the original and HR beforehand. I pre-ordered the CE for roughly £75 months ago, really feel like it should come with the season pass though.

Glass

OKGGLjV.gif

Damn Jensen is looking good

so fucking hyped

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Only game that I'm looking forward to in this year at this point, loved human revolution and this looks even better than it from the footage we've seen.

CHC

Man the writing has really taken a nosedive.... almost to lovable levels. It's like.... delightfully cheesy, like Dredd 2012 or something. At this point whatever, I don't mind. The game looks awesome anyway.

Pandy

Only game that I'm looking forward to in this year at this point, loved human revolution and this looks even better than it from the footage we've seen.

Now Zelda has been kicked back to 2017 this is the main single-player game I'm looking forward to in 2016. Looking forward to seeing how my pacifist run plays out.

Dennis

Banned
Why oh why dear god do they insist on piss filtering out the colors from this game?

What I wouldn't for naturalistic colors instead of this monochrome aesthetic mistake.

Save us, Boris!

screenshot2016-04-28ahejl7.png

screenshot2016-04-28a01k9s.png

Ludens

Banned
And of course there's a season pass and exclusive "in-game missions" if you preorder.
I loved Human Revolution, I will take this one, but I don't like the idea each game needs to have a season pass with it.

Ashtar

Off topic: wow they finally unbanned the snow man!

On topic: trailer is too hype makes me want to run through HR again! too bad I beat the Directors cut which ism't backwards compatible

Ledhead

Thanks for posting this. I loved HR and am eagerly anticipating MD. I'm glad they have really emphasized options and choice. The settings and art are great as well.

Glass

Why oh why dear god do they insist on piss filtering out the colors from this game?

What I wouldn't for naturalistic colors instead of this monochrome aesthetic mistake.

Save us, Boris!

screenshot2016-04-28ahejl7.png

screenshot2016-04-28a01k9s.png

I've seen a bunch of footage which looks blue and very Deus Ex 1 like with no hint of gold, I think the colours are going to be used to break up the different locations and hubs.

Top Bottom