• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 101 Trailer, editions detailed, season pass ($30?)

farisr

Just skimmed through the video rather than watching/listening to the whole thing.

The graphics may not be mindblowing, but I honestly don't care about that all that much. Visual cohesion was my main concern before with some of the older footage, where it almost seemed like they just dropped environment assets from a different game/engine/renderer into this world (for some areas that they showed off, not all) and it was creating a bad visual clash. I honestly would've had a hard time playing if it still looked like that, but thankfully now it's looking much better.

Looks really good with some nice gameplay additions.

This game will live or die by its story and level/world design though, which a trailer can't guide you on.

HR was ace though, so I'm hopeful.

GavinUK86

oXMh5cO.gif

Character models and animations look a bit rough, and environments don't seem as cyberpunky as the last game, but I'm still VERY excited for this. I'll be doing a stealth run, but damn if that metallic shield ability doesn't look awesome! I hope they have some good boss battles this time around as well.

rocK`

Banned
August is going to be crazy town.

I also am pretty daft, but I don't see much of a visual improvement from DX:HR:DC and this

GavinUK86

No site has it and I don't think SE's own site has it...

Oh wait they do have it. Please don't fucking tell me it's SE store only. Their store sucks ass...

I've ordered from there before and they're great. I got LiS and TR collector's editions day one. It's where I'll be getting this.

They said it'll be £54.99, making their £49.99 digital price look like a discount.

But it's available for £38.95.

38.95 is a smaller number than 54.99.

Smaller shops like that are always cheaper. No ones really lying on purpose.

I wondered how they were going to story justify Jensen's souped up augmentations.

There being a season pass is easy to ignore, but please be no online only publisher bullshit.

offshore

I was in from day zero, but honestly, that trailer did nothing for me. Talking about shadowy rich people seeking control just immediately makes me think Patriots and Philosophers. lol.

m4st4

For a supposed badass, he talks too much. Otherwise, game looks like a huge improvement over the first one, I'm in.

Wolfie5

I asked for this. Why is it not out yet?

Every game I want keeps getting delayed.

Anyway, looks great. I was sold on the 2015 E3 trailer. Can't wait to play it.

Red Hood

Banned
Oooh didn't know the environment would change a bit
deus_ex_mankind_divided_environment_changing_by_digi_matrix-da0nv72.gif

Loving the architecture.
deus_ex_mankind_divided_environments_by_digi_matrix-da0nv6j.gif

I haven't seen this trailer because I want to avoid potential spoilers, but GOD DAMN THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS. One of the very few flaws I think the amazing HR had was that it had too many in-doors locations, too many corporate offices, and I really wanted to explore more outside stuff.

Top Bottom