• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1&2 now Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

Chris1

Not confirmed yet by Major Nelson but the games work.

The_Force_Unleashed.jpg
Force_UNleashed_2.jpg

May the 4th be with you

Both games and DLC are also on sale:

- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Hoth Mission Pack - $2.29
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - $4.99
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Tatooine Mission Pack - $2.29
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - $4.99

Bog

Junior Ace
The first game is my least favorite game I've ever finished. I got to a certain point and just had to see it through. Hatred.

Alx

I have the first game on my backlog since previous sales, and bought the second one this week. Glad to see them BC, that will make it easier for me to play them. :)
Are the DLC worth any attention ?

I hit a wall in the first one but thought the game was good up until I hit this point. I just remember being in a large room with a bunch of guys attacking me and an AT-ST just destroying me in one hit. Couldn't even approach the thing, so I put it down for a while and never picked it back up.

Game suffered from the same problems Killzone Shadow Fall had, sudden and inconsistent spikes in difficulty.

All that said, I've thought about picking it up and trying it again.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I really liked the first one. I think I'm going to pick it up and play through it again. Perfect timeline too as I'm down to the last two missions in my Mass Effect 3 play through.

ZeroCDR

Force Unleashed is very entertaining for like the first 10 minutes, then it banks on your desire to level up your skills and see the story through what is ultimately a flashy hack and slash game. This works pretty well for the first game.

Force Unleashed II feels like a rush job from start to finish, though it has slightly better combat everything else feels shortchanged in comparison. If you liked the first game it might be worth a playthrough, but it's mostly disappointing.

The most important tip for both games: Play on Apprentice difficulty, and have free reign to fuck around with the physics engine. On higher difficulties, it's just too much of a unfun slog (stunlocks! D:) .

Force Unleashed 2 is short but enjoyable. It looked so good at the time. Too bad the third game will never happen now that it's not cannon.

Amiibro

Just bought both games but for some reason only the 2nd game shows up on the download list. What's up with that? I doubt checked and I purchased both @ $5 each.

pots555

Bought both games. Thanks for the info. I loved them both when I played them on the 360 and looking forward to celebrating today with them. Can't wait to get home!

Chris1

Just bought both games but for some reason only the 2nd game shows up on the download list. What's up with that? I doubt checked and I purchased both @ $5 each.

Where you from?

"UPDATE: While we have confirmation of this working in the US, it may not yet have rolled out to all regions. "

According to TrueAchievements

Perfect, bought both games and all the DLC for everything combined 16,50€. The second game is also good, despite what people are saying here but hey opinions and all that stuff.

Oh there were plenty of naysayers popping up in the BC thread when they said they would stop doing the monthly releases, who are now stuffed to the gullet with crow.

To be fair, there was a period of about a month or two where they released absolutely nothing. That had even myself questioning Microsoft's commitment to the program.

Top Bottom