• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1&2 now Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

j0hnnix

I just purchased it and it hasn't shown up in my queue yet... Strange. I do not see it in the BC list on game store in Xbox one ui.

Akai__

That's fucking nice! I "complained" about that just yesterday. haha

Are the DLC for the first are worth it?

I enjoyed them on PC back in the day. Plan to replay them anyways, as Force Unleashed is really just mad fun with those abilities.

Also, from what I've heard Hoth has no achievements for whatever reason, if you care about that.

The hate TFU 2 is getting in here really is a perfect example of the "shit or brilliant" mentality that seems to surround everything.

It's honestly a decent game. The only real complaint that can be leveled against it is that it feels like a short DLC and never was worth the initial full price.

Taking what you're being offered here at face value - what is actually two Star Wars games at being ten bucks for a full game and its enjoyably silly expansion, and it makes it really a no-brainer.

I repeat: there's nothing really wrong with the sequel at this price. Don't let the pervasive attitude that because it isn't a proper sequel that it is therefore worthless cloud your judgment. It isn't even remotely near being "garbage", much less bad.

Canadian

The hate TFU 2 is getting in here really is a perfect example of the "shit or brilliant" mentality that seems to surround everything.

It's honestly a decent game. The only real complaint that can be leveled against it is that it feels like a short DLC and never was worth the initial full price.

Taking what you're being offered here at face value - what is actually two Star Wars games at being ten bucks for a full game and its enjoyably silly expansion, and it makes it really a no-brainer.

I repeat: there's nothing really wrong with the sequel at this price. Don't let the pervasive attitude that because it isn't a proper sequel that it is therefore worthless cloud your judgment. It isn't even remotely near being "garbage", much less bad.

I appreciate your opinion, I did enjoy the first game but never played the sequel. It's good to know that the disappointments being leveled at the second game are being overblown. I'll grab the sequel and try it out :)

I appreciate your opinion, I did enjoy the first game but never played the sequel. It's good to know that the disappointments being leveled at the second game are being overblown. I'll grab the sequel and try it out :)

The disappointment stems from it being a full retail release when it's obvious it wasn't really expanded on. You play on Dagobah for all of a minute and a half, for example, and the whole thing feels truncated. But it's not like the game is riddled with bugs or glitches or all manner of frame drops and questionable collision. What's there is solid and enjoyable.

The game's reputation would have fared much better if it were released as a ten dollar DLC to the first game.

Top Bottom