• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
eea.gif

Treasure your final 24 hours of productivity, everyone.
Joke's on you. I can only afford one game before my birthday and I chose Mirror's Edge because I did not expect to like the beta as much as I did. Plus that 8 year wait. This'll have to wait until late June for me but that's fine, I could use having a life for just a bit longer.

God damn you Overwatch. I am taking accelerated Summer classes, Complex Variables and Partial Differential Equations need my attention!!

I'm going to completely ignore them for this game :(

Huh, haven't been following this game much, but I always thought Tracer was an Aussie.

Anyway, I guess this game is supposed to be pretty good?

This shall be my home for a while.

Picking it up for PS4 at Best Buy this Monday during my lunch break. I plan to play these characters first: Genji, Reinhardt, Lucio, Tracer and Hanzo.

GSR

Somehow this game didn't wind up on my radar until after the beta period. It looks interesting, but my GPU's getting up there in age. Is there any way I'll be able to check how the game runs without being stuck with a purchase?

(FWIW, CPU/RAM are well past the requirements and even the recommended - I just don't do a lot of PC gaming these days, so my GPU's still a 4800 series.)

Firebrand

I really want that Soldier skin in the Origins edition... can't really justify the extra cost though. Hopefully there'll be some cool ones added down the line.

Also is that loot unboxing GIF in the OP staged? If not, gross.

Fracas

#fuckonami
My favorite moment from the beta was when my whole team locked in Soldier 76 and we heard "We're all soldiers now."

Cannot wait for this game.

KraytarJ

I really want that Soldier skin in the Origins edition... can't really justify the extra cost though. Hopefully there'll be some cool ones added down the line.

If it makes you feel any better the best soldier costume isn't the origins one.

Lesson number 1: Do not main one hero, this is not that type of game.

This is kind of why I think that the Mystery Heroes mode should be a regularly recurring feature, if not its own playlist. You don't learn much about strategy, but you do get comfortable with different heroes' toolkits.

-MD-

Saw better suggestions for the title in the other thread.

He’s not overpowered, he’s just tough for new players to deal with. Once you understand the maps and the match-ups you’ll realize that while he can be a pubstomper at lower skill levels, he is woefully underpowered at higher skill brackets. If you’re having trouble dealing with Bastion in a match, try one of these heroes: Hanzo, Widowmaker, Soldier: 76, Genji, Pharah, Junkrat, Roadhog, Reinhardt. Remember, you can change heroes mid-game for a reason!

How isn't Tracer listed in here?

Anyways, looking forward to tomorrow, other games were keeping me occupied since the beta ended but I'm feeling the itch now.

You can always pay the difference of $20 to upgrade later. That's what I plan on doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom