• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

BY2K

Membero Americo
DUdyQ8c.jpg

I am so in. Less than 24 hours to go until the game I've waited nearly 2 years for is finally, permanently available for everyone to purchase and play.

Uthred

I wouldnt mind if Blizzard took another look at match rewards, I feel that even a trickle of credits would be a good idea as it feels a bit too random at the moment.

daman824

Quick question, and I'd really appreciate an answer. I'm planning on getting a physical copy at launch. If I go to Walmart at 6 pm tomorrow (the launch in my timezone) are they going to sell it to me? Or will they not sell the game until midnight on the 24th?

dralla

Except for Mei, the only hero who can 1 v 1 any other hero in the game. She's broken.

Mei can't do anything against Reinhart. His shield blocks her ice. She's also weak against Pharah who can super jump away from her ice. A good Tracer can also take Mei out.

Just launched my PS4 to check... the game preloaded yesterday with an unlock time of 23 hours, 11 minutes and 38 seconds... from now. So, maybe!

that's a good sign...I should check the time on my xbox one.

7:01 EDT May 23 for Xbox One.

Note to self, plug in my Xbox One controller tonight so it can charge.

Ghazi

The download on PC says it only needs 7GB so I assume it isn't downloading the whole game, what's up with that?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Except for Mei, the only hero who can 1 v 1 any other hero in the game. She's broken.

Luckily it's a team game. And no, she's not. If you continue to run into a Mei solo so she can freely freeze and headshot you then that's on you. And "the only hero who can 1v1"? I beg to differ, I can't remember losing many 1v1s as McCree, if any.

What McCrees and Reapers are you playing with that are routinely losing to Mei at close range? Hell even Zarya does well against her since you can just shield when you or an ally are getting close to frozen. If you're routinely losing to Mei at close range then you need to either actually group with your team or pick someone that is better then her at close range. She's got loads of counters it's not the game's fault you aren't trying to play around them.

the_id

Hyped! I'm getting this on PS4. Looking forward to playing with you guys and being able to take a break from Destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom