• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Dance 2017 announced for *NX* and every other platform

OQLpxv9.png

Most of us don't care about Just Dance, but the announcement of an NX version is interesting, I think.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
...but the announcement of an NX version is interesting, I think.

Why? Just Dance is practically a Nintendo platform staple at this point. It was selling millions of copies on the Wii when even Nintendo have moved on from the platform.

So NX is getting a port 6 is months later?

Well, yeah. You can't exactly expect Ubisoft to have a NX game sitting on the shelf for six months with no console to play it on.

Richie

Only a highly trained secret agent could get away with announcing NX news.

Or maybe she wasn't allowed to say this and she's now in the
danger zone

Why? Just Dance is practically a Nintendo platform staple at this point. It was selling millions of copies on the Wii when even Nintendo have moved on from the platform.

Well, yeah. You can't exactly expect Ubisoft to have a NX game sitting on the shelf for six months with no console to play it on.

The fact that they're announcing an NX title, and announcing it as "NX"

thefro

Well, Ubisoft has dev kits.

I think we can also confirm NX will hook into a TV and not be purely a portable.

Galang

Banned
That kinda means currently plans are indeed for NX to come out first half of next year... Though anything can happen I guess

udivision

Pretty much par for the course.

Yeah... I mean, this is the problem. Any game mentioned for NX now is going to have to be re-revealed for the platform at the reveal event. E3 might take some punch out of Nintendo's event...

I wonder how much of the NX's launch will be late ports.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Yeah... I mean, this is the problem. Any game mentioned for NX now is going to have to be re-revealed for the platform at the reveal event. E3 might take some punch out of Nintendo's event...

I wonder how much of the NX's launch will be late ports.

Just Dance is more or less a guaranteed seller though and likely a stupid-easy port. No reason for them to skip the NX even though it'll be six months late to the party.

Top Bottom