• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VG247] Hitman developer confirms three season plan

This is great. Not only have I enjoyed playing it, but Giant Bomb's Hitman features have been some of the best videogame content on the internet.

ekim

Great. Been enjoying the episodes so far. Can't wait for more. How big is season 1 supposed to be?

Vintage

That's great. The game is strong mechanically, but after finishing first 2 episodes this weekend I thought they were over way too fast. I wouldn't even mind if they reused same levels.

enkaisu

Banned
I was waiting to get this until the full game was out. Looks like I'll be waiting even longer now.

ZeroX03

Banned
Nothing really new, we've known for a long time the developer wants to do more. It's up to the sales to make it viable.

Great. Been enjoying the episodes so far. Can't wait for more. How big is season 1 supposed to be?

6 episodes, and the seventh "bonus" episode which is three new missions in three existing locations.

I was waiting to get this until the full game was out. Looks like I'll be waiting even longer now.

Guess we'll be waiting a long time for a full-physical release then.

If the full physical release doesn't sell well, there's not going to be future seasons. The early 2017 release is the full game.

There are 3 more full locations in season 1 (Thailand on August 16th, USA & Japan somewhere down the line) with a third 'bonus' episode for Paris at some point before the retail release.

MUnited83

For you.
Great news if they succeed. Hitman 2016 is fucking amazing, my GOTY and I got over 200 hours on it aleardy. And there's still half of the game to come out! I would love constant new seasons.

SCB3

Great News, I'm loving the new Hitman concept (How it should've always been imo) and cannot wait for new areas and hits

plus the Giant Bomb stuff has been incredible to watch

Top Bottom