• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Last of Us’ Showrunner on Season 2 Plan, Casting Abby and His Favorite Scene

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Please cast LeanBeefPatty as Abby

CmNXA6hm_o.jpg
She is lean, not hulky

My prediction is still Katy O'Brian(From Ant-Man Quantumania and the recent Mandalorian season):

I think there's a chance that Abby could be the person who played Jentorra in Quantumania. She has the height, the build, and can act well enough.

Quantumania-Behind-the-Scenes-David-Dastmalchian.jpg

katy-obrian-as-jentorra-v0-laxyj4b7e2ja1.jpg
katy-obrian-as-jentorra-v0-ft5jsjc7e2ja1.jpg
She's been getting more recent, larger roles lately and I feel that she would be on their radar. Easy Abby pick.

E75rbsAXEAIokIL

A.Romero

It's funny how some people can't get over Abby.

The show should have been better but it is still watchable.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Cannot fucking wait for the amount of piss that's going to be boiled by all the non-gamers and Pedro fans out there when
Joel gets murdered in the first episode.

No. I have no fucking clue why I'm still bothering to spoiler it either.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Still haven't played 2. Might just watch the show lol

Season 1 was pretty good; was a little jarring with how different some episodes were, and the way the story jumped around. You could REALLY feel the different directors, which I kind of don't like in a show, particularly one so short.

It was best when it was leaning into it's video-gamey-ness, because otherwise it's a pretty convoluted story.

Top Bottom