• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elon Musk teases Tesla product announcement for 12 pm pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the best time to announce a new autopilot. Should probably wait for the scrutiny over that accident to dissipate or every news article is going to include a blurb about it reminding people.

subrock

Apparently it's a press call. FredTesla (main author on Electrek.co) on Reddit had this to say.

nope sorry. It's embargoed until the end of the call. There's no big surprise on what it is, it was expected, but the execution will blow your mind

Apparently it's a press call. FredTesla (main author on Electrek.co) on Reddit had this to say.

Oooh, interesting. I mean I have solar panels and an electric car already, but I'm always looking for the next big news to drop. Sure I'll have these panels for 20 years, but my car is only a lease.

MutFox

Banned
LOL
Ludicrous Mode... XD

Reminds me of Ludicrous Speed in Space Balls. :p
ludicrous-speed-o.gif

Bowdz

Lol at scrublet ICE car makers. Things are only going to get better as battery architecture and price continue to improve. There are SOO many less moving parts in EVs that ICE simply won't be able to compete long term. It is important for everyone to remember that this is a family sedan that is the fastest production car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom