• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo announces TGS 2016 lineup

Moskalova

Full line-up:

Console

- Atelier Firis: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Journey (PS4, PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer, Stage, Live Stream
- Berserk (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
- Blue Reflection: Sword of the Girl Who Dances in Illusions (PS4, PS Vita) – Trailer, Live Stream
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (PS4, PS3, XBO) – Live Stream
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (PS4, PS Vita) – Live Stream
- Geten no Hana with Yumeakari Aizou-ban (PS Vita) – Trailer
- Harukanaru Jikuu no Naka de 6: Gentou Rondo (PS Vita) – Trailer
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon (PS4, PS Vita) – Trailer, Stage, Live Stream
- Nioh (PS4) – Playable, Trailer, Stage
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII with Power-Up Kit (PS4, PS3, PC) – Live Stream
- Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Playable, Trailer, Stage, Live Stream
- Toukiden 2 (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – Stage

Smartphone

- AKB48’s Ambition (FP, iOS, Android, PC) – Trailer
- Nobunaga’s Ambition 201X (iOS, Android, PC, PS Vita) – Trailer
- Nobunyaga’s Ambition (iOS, Android, PC) – Trailer, Stage
- One Million Person Nobunaga’s Ambition (FP, iOS, Android, PC) – Trailer, Stage, Live Stream
- One Million Person Romance of the Three Kingdoms (FP, iOS, Android, PC) – Trailer, Live Stream
- One Million Person Winning Post 2016 (FP, iOS, Android, PC) – Trailer, Stage, Live Stream
- Toukiden: Mononofu (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Stage
- Winning Post Stallion (iOS, Android) – Trailer, Stage, Live Stream

The company announced that it will stream the event from the show floor on YouTube and Niconico this year. A message on the website teases a “surprise announcement” from Kou Shibusawa.

Official Tokyo Game Show 2016 website

Gematsu

FHIZ

Make DoA6, c'moooooon. I swear to god, I must have already funded that thing with all the costumes I've bought for 5.

Koei Tecmo really repping Vita again. I have to say, aside from not bringing Nights of Azure and Nobunaga to the west despite them releasing in English, they've been by far the biggest supporter of the console which is nice.

Surprised must be Dynasty Warriors 9 I think, it's time. Wonder how it'll sell though.

A message on the website teases a “surprise announcement” from Kou Shibusawa.

NioH release date, finally? They've stuck with this year all along tbh.

Wanted Team Ninja to tease NG IV tbh, but that isn't happening anytime soon by the looks of it.

Oregano

I wonder if they'll go PS4/current gen only for Dynasty Warriors 9 and whether they'll significantly change up the gameplay. Thatight be a bit too risky for them.

ViciousDS

Banned
Dynasty Warrior 9, no doubt about it.
KT is bring it again.

Man.....this would be the first real DW this generation. Can't wait to see what a full new one will look like.

DW8XL was fantastic, but was of course mostly last gen

hhhnnnngggg

can't wait!!!!!

No mention of PC for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, wow they really messed up with the PC version. It was one of my most anticipated games of last year.

Loona

I hope it's final fantasy musou

I'd actually like this, especially with some story and focus outside of Cloud, Lightning and the other usual mains.

Dare I suspect new arcade Dissidia announcements, since they've been working on that? (or even a very unlikely Hayabusa guest..)

Sölf

Gimme Kunoichi Gaiden starring Kasumi, Ayane and Momiji instead. :p

I would play that, but they would need more weapons as someone said. In NGS 2 and 3 they were fun for the few missions they were available in, but beyond that it would be rather boring with only a single weapon for everyone.

casiopao

Sooo many games from Koei.^^

Need to follow so many games here.

- Nobunaga’s Ambition 201X (iOS, Android, PC, PS Vita) – Trailer
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII with Power-Up Kit (PS4, PS3, PC)
- Geten no Hana with Yumeakari Aizou-ban (PS Vita) (BEST NEWS OMG A new GETEN NO HANA!!!)

A surprise announcement for Ninja Gaiden 4 will be so huge for me, and make it Closer to the first one in the term of level design.

I miss the series so much.

Top Bottom