• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War: Team Thor | Odinson moves to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsynqx

Cq9sYDbUMAAAyjJ.jpg
Darryl seems like a cool guy

bort

I'm glad this came out as quickly as it did. I wanted to see if after I heard about it from comic-con and thought we wouldn't see it for a long time.

"And who is this purple weirdo?"

Sounds like someone's a little pissy that Vision picked up his hammer. :p

I would be very surprised if Beta Ray Bill isn't in. It's not like we'll see set pics of him.

I will bet money that Beta Ray Bill will be the one of a few who fights Hulk or Thor in the gladiator arena. Then later it'll show him and Thor talking for a bit to hopefully set up an appearence in another cosmic-based movie.

Toa TAK

Banned
I can't believe I'm sitting here getting excited for a Thor movie.

This is a strange, new feeling for me.

The short is hilarious. "Send a raven." The meat cooking in the sun, Little Mjölnir™, if this is the kind of humor I can expect in the next Thor movie I'm a happy dude.
"Who is the man in the purple chair"

Did they even rehearse this shit? It's worse than Thor 2.

THERE'S NO "THOR 2".

J_Viper

That was infinitely better than Thor SQR(100)/SQR(25)

Hems is too damn good at comedy. I hope he doesn't leave at the end of Phase 3.

I can't believe I'm sitting here getting excited for a Thor movie.

This is a strange, new feeling for me.

The short is hilarious. "Send a raven." The meat cooking in the sun, Little Mjölnir™, if this is the kind of humor I can expect in the next Thor movie I'm a happy dude.

THERE'S NO "THOR 2".

2 Thor 2 Dark World

- J - D -

It's funny, it really is.

I'm trying really hard though to suppress the part of my brain that starts asking questions about Thor/Civil War and the plausibility of Tony/Steve not contacting him.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
It's funny, it really is.

I'm trying really hard though to suppress the part of my brain that starts asking questions about Thor/Civil War and the plausibility of Tony/Steve not contacting him.

Thor is doing space things. Neither of them would have a way of contacting him, other than shouting "HEIMDALL".

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
"And who is this purple weirdo?"

Sounds like someone's a little pissy that Vision picked up his hammer. :p

Which in retrospect was a truly bizarre feat considering that he later wiped out an entire air traffic control tower for no good reason.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Which in retrospect was a truly bizarre feat considering that he later wiped out an entire air traffic control tower for no good reason.

He picked up the hammer like five minutes after he was 'born', at the time, he was worthy/neutral enough to wield it.

- J - D -

Thor is doing space things. Neither of them would have a way of contacting him, other than shouting "HEIMDALL".

The clip here establishes that Thor was doing NOTHING while Steve and Tony were fighting each other. He was not in space or in Asgard, but rather in nowhere Australia with Darryl.The phone call Banner gets pretty much seals the the timeline.

Faustek

We are getting Surtur. There was concept art at SDCC. :)

... I am usually pretty pissed when it comes to Marvels portrayal of the old Nordic religion but if they haven't crapped him up as they have with the rest, sorry Chris but being just hot doesn't cut it, of the movies and comics I'm really interested.

DeathyBoy

Banned
The clip here establishes that Thor was doing NOTHING while Steve and Tony were fighting each other. He was not in space or in Asgard, but rather in nowhere Australia with Darryl.The phone call Banner gets pretty much seals the the timeline.

Humans are so petty and tiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom