• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War: Team Thor | Odinson moves to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonogunn

I thought in Age of Ultron Thor stated that someone was "pulling the strings" and he's gonna find out who. So he doesn't know it's Thanos for sure yet.

But geez I can't believe we are talking bout this video as if it's canon. STAHP!

I thought in Age of Ultron Thor stated that someone was "pulling the strings" and he's gonna find out who. So he doesn't know it's Thanos for sure yet.

But geez I can't believe we are talking bout this video as if it's canon. STAHP!
i4KeitY.jpg

hamchan

Someone on Reddit pointed out it actually looks a little like Trevor Slattery.
4ruL26t.png

I love everything about this pic. That Thor writes "Nicholas" instead of Nick and then adds the "(Fury)" behind it. The bunch of question marks on top. That Nick Fury's arms make the circle. Good stuff.

kurahador

Heh...I remember reading an interview regarding why Loki scene in AoU cut. Basically test audience thought the real bad guy is Loki.

Couple with that "pulling the strings" line, sounds like it does confuse the audience.

Heh...I remember reading an interview regarding why Loki scene in AoU cut. Basically test audience thought the real bad guy is Loki.

Couple with that "pulling the strings" line, sounds like it does confuse the audience.
Won't that work in their favour since it will payout more for Marvel with the reveal of Thanos actually controlling or influencing Loki?

Yrael

Won't that work in their favour since it will payout more for Marvel with the reveal of Thanos actually controlling or influencing Loki?

I think the test audiences thought that Loki was going to be the ultimate villain in Age of Ultron. Still, I think it's a shame that it was cut. Thor's vision could have been a hell of a lot better.

sirap

I also think it's hilarious that Bruce is the only one Thor doesn't treat like a bitch because he's legit scared of him.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Why does everyone assume Thor doesnt know who Thanos is.

In guardians of the galaxy he is referred to as "the mad titan" in such a way that I assumed he was already Infamous in the Cosmic MCU. If Nova corps is aware of thanos how could thor/asgard not be?

Found the quote:

Corpsman Dey: "Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together."

If the Corps know this much about Thanos, than I think thor having at least a vague awareness of him is not only fine but makes sense.

I think Thor knows who Thanos is, but doesn't know he's the one gathering the stones.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Why does everyone assume Thor doesnt know who Thanos is.

In guardians of the galaxy he is referred to as "the mad titan" in such a way that I assumed he was already Infamous in the Cosmic MCU. If Nova corps is aware of thanos how could thor/asgard not be?

Found the quote:

Corpsman Dey: "Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together."

If the Corps know this much about Thanos, than I think thor having at least a vague awareness of him is not only fine but makes sense.

If Thor knew Thanos had fucked with Loli, Asgard would already be at war with Thanos.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Age of ultron is whedon trash, dont watch it.

AOU is everything wrong with the MCU in one film. It's a bunch of great moments which needed a better script, more time in exiting, less "suggestions" from people, less set up for future films and a more focused story.

Or it should've just been an Iron Man film with Avengers cameos given Tony's the one who drives the story.

tomtom94

Ultron is a good film but (rather like Thor 2 or arguably Iron Man 3) it can't reconcile the competing ideas of trying to be darker and more psychological while also being more of the same optimistic bad-guys-versus-good-guys popcorn that we got in the first Avengers film. When you hear about the producers fighting with Whedon over the edit you're not really surprised. But it's still perfectly watchable and has some great stuff which proves Whedon will be a loss to the MCU.

Jonogunn

Whenever I rewatch AOU I skip all the banner-romanoff scenes. I find that relationship so forced and out of place and borderline cringe worthy.

Ashhong

This is the best thing Marvel has done in a long time. A lot of good laughs

"Is his name pronounced Fury or Furry? hm"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom