• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump invites Gennifer Flowers to front row of Presedential Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdel

Banned
Wow, that is fucking disgusting.

Trump "saying what everyone thinks" means there will be at least one Monica Lowinsky low blow.

johnsmith

remember me
giphy.gif

Strimei

The movies/books about this election are going to be totally absurd and completely accurate

Whatever the outcome, I definitely look forward to this.

I was reading some in depth stuff about the last election and that was entertaining enough, this election is bonkers and I can't wait to read the nitty gritty.

What's disturbing is that it had nothing to do with Hillary, other than she was the unknowing wife of a philandering husband.

So now Trump is using her husband's affair to simply intimidate and humiliate her.

It has absolutely nothing to do with any actual issues the country is facing and allows Trump to just go on with his shitshow.

Lubricus

Daily Mail 2013:

Two decades after her affair with Bill Clinton, Gennifer Flowers reveals they'd be together now if it wasn't for Chelsea and how former president confided in her that Hillary was bisexual

hell hath no fury...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
<Hillary> I'm going to bring a real billionaire who has issues with Trump's inability to create policy and who has ruffled Trump's feathers to the debate.

<Trump> OH YEAH? WELL I'M GOING TO BRING SOMEONE WHO YOUR HUSBAND SLEPT WITH! SUCK ON THAT, YOU UGLY TRAMP!

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
After Hillary invited Mark Cuban to troll Trump, one of my more astute friends quipped, "You can't out-troll a master troll. Trump's probably going to counter troll by inviting Juanita Broderick".

This election cycle is hilarious.

After Hillary invited Mark Cuban to troll Trump, one of my more astute friends quipped, "You can't out-troll a master troll. Trump's probably going to counter troll by inviting Juanita Broderick".

I think getting an overreaction out of Trump was Clinton's entire strategy for inviting Cuban. It looks like that was accomplished. Trump is the one who got trolled here.

Pretty sure this is going to backfire on Trump in a tremendous way, so this is more of a YouPlayYourself.gif situation

Jarmel

Banned

Can't out-Trump Trump.

Henkka

Banned
Dunno how I feel about the practice of putting people in front row just to rattle your opponent during the debate. Just do the goddamn debate, no need for these elaborate mindgames.

But obviously, what Trump is doing is a million times worse as usual.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Well Clinton started it lol.

She invited someone richer than trump who has criticized his policies and lack of qualifications.

He invited... someone who messed with hillary's marriage?

It's a low blow that has nothing to do with politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom