• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a question about sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

tegdf said:
does it actually feel like warm cherry pie?
Bananas.gif

Mallika

The question kind of reminds me of the time when I mused to my husband that I'd love to be a guy for a day, just to know how sex feels like from the guy's viewpoint. He looked at me and said, "That's not your way of telling me that you're suddenly growing a penis, is it?" Heh.

Mallika said:
The question kind of reminds me of the time when I mused to my husband that I'd love to be a guy for a day, just to know how sex feels like from the guy's viewpoint. He looked at me and said, "That's not your way of telling me that you're suddenly growing a penis, is it?" Heh.

HEEEEERE'S FRANKIE!

Or like when you wake up in the middle of the night and you've been sleeping on your hand and it's asleep and you grab yourself and it feels like a girl is grabbing you.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
:lol

I can't wait until you never find out and die alone.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
it feels a bit like ****ing the blow-hole of a dolphin...or any Cetacea to be honest

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
It's mangled bologna chaos down there. it's like a facehugger from Aliens but made out of cornhash beef. Do you really want your most precious item in that kind of situation?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
djkimothy said:
You like sex while the girl is having her period?
There's nothing really terrible about that. It just gets really lubed all of a sudden and then you definitely have to change the sheets after.

GilloD

Banned
It feels like a-Mistah-Jack-uh-Kerowackah-lackah- tippy typin' of his keybawd and each of dem' keys if a smacky, whacky on your weiner, mmhmm.

darkks85

Banned
Only time I have had sex it was anal (with a girl :p) so I wouldn't really know. :lol

Kinda stupid to do anal only the first time but what are you gonna do.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
tegdf said:
us gaffer virgins can always pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!
If you lack the balls to score for free, you're never going to have the balls to pay for it.

GilloD

Banned
It's tha sweet, sweet song of ah-Mistah Ernest Hemmingway readin' of his stories to ya'll with ya weenie in his mouth. Delicious and delightful! A real stunnah!

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
To answer thsi seriously.

I would say no. There would be no tightness in ****ing a cherry pie. I would just be like dipping your dick in ooze.

The vagina on the other hand.. you feel your penis pressed against things.. and theres theres little ridges or pleausre inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom