• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Pizza topping?

Favorite pizza topping?

• Total voters

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Tuna + pineapple.

sick cringe GIF

GymWolf

I really only eat 3 types of pizza usually:

Calzone with just mozzarella, ham, and black olives, olive oil and oregano on top
Buffalo mozzarella, olive oil, rocket, cherry tomatoes, parmesan scales, san daniele\parma raw ham (the red one)
Mozzarella, tomato sauce, wurstel, ham, black olives, fries, boiled sliced egg

Very rarely i just eat a simple margherita or snowhite.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
The best and ONLY ingredient is the one Americans hate most
Olives.

30SvsaA.png

Most Americans haven't even ever tried it... Just that cut up mushy shit from a jar that taste more like a mushroom. Sad!
I do not like olives. They are super acidic and I tried them again when I was in Greece And told myself I don’t need olives.

Rockondevil

Maybe because americans can't make pizza for shit, i can assure you that in italy a lot of people go crazy for a simple focaccia when it's well made.

It is nothing like bread, from taste to texture.
Eh I've been to both Italy and America.
Italian pizza just feels like they couldn't source/afford ingredients back when it was a created and now the "traditional" pizza is just here is dough with minimal toppings.
American pizza loads it with toppings which is great. Why wouldn't I want loads of meat, cheese etc. on it.

Sgt.Asher

I've found serano peppers are better than jalapeños for pizza. I've also started mixing in chorizo with the sauce and that has been great.

In general pepperoni is best.

killatopak

I haven’t had pizza that I didn’t like.

I could drop pizza on the floor and the dirt and dust are now considered toppings.

sedg87

Banned
Normally go for spicy beef. Also quite like a chicken tikka and donner from my local which is excellent. I just like spicy stuff tbh.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
other , cuz the crust, (Extra )Sauce and Cheese are the base of every pizza..they're not toppings
then its pepperoni

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Pepperoni is #1 topping, backup topping is mushroom, mid tier third string is banana pepper.
Food Reaction GIF by Domino’s UK and ROI

Top Bottom